“Romantic scenery”
Review of Bice Mare

Bice Mare
Reserve with OpenTable
Bice Mare is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #412 of 9,703 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Description: The award winning & contemporary fine dining restaurant, BICE Mare, serves Italian & seafood inspired cuisine in the heart of downtown Dubai with its jam packed terrace outlooking the iconic Burj Khalifah & grand fountain show packing in the crowds daily & nightly who visit regularly to enjoy the restaurants great ambience & mouth watering cuisine cooked by the award winning Chef Francesco & his talented Italian kitchen team leaving guests immersed in the most pleasurable dining experience at every visit.
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Located right by the Dubai Fountains and Mall. Reserve an outside table to enjoy the fountains. Good food and friendly service.

1  Thank iTravelG
There are newer reviews for Bice Mare

Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

Its my first time in Bice Mare My Friend Recomended me this italian seafood resto... The food was excellent from the antipasto till main dish.were having the mix mare recomended my the waiter it was mouth watering and the pezzogna fish grilled was amazing the waiter said the queen of the sea..cant wait to come back again in bice mare.

1  Thank lorenzdan
Reviewed December 2, 2012

First time in Dubai recommended by concierge as the finest seafood restaurant in Dubai seated in the terrace the food was very good had the mix seafood starter and the strange looking fish imported from the italian sea cooked in the so called crazy water very good
Finished with mix desserts
Outstanding food and service
Not cheap but can't wait for my next visit to dubai

1  Thank anth0ny007
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I had lunch at Bice Mare today and the food was absolutely phenomenal, the service is exceptional and the chefs are fabulous. I am a regular at Bice Mare and thoroughly enjoy their Friday Martini brunch and the gorgeous views of the fountains and the Burj Khalifa. Every item I've ever had on the menu is something that I would like to eat again and again and I highly recommend. The risotto in the parmesan wheel is to die for. The scallops are juicy and tender and the seabass.... oh I cannot say anymore... I'm getting hungry again - maybe I'll go back to Bice Mare for dinner - that's how much I love this restaurant. A must try if you're in Dubai.

2  Thank SunGoddess911
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I have been to the Bice Mare, several times for dinner and in general it has been ok, expensive but you put up with it for the view.

My friends family came in from Singapore and we went to Bice Mare on a week night Wednesday, I had the fish starter to share, which was plain and like something you get a from any fish shop, then I had the driest and most unseasoned piece of tuna that you have ever come across, out of 9 of us no one had a good meal and two of them had to get returned. It was that bad we did not even stay for desert.

1  Thank BillyD6