“Great service and good food. ”
Review of Social House

Social House
Ranked #173 of 9,984 Restaurants in Dubai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Description: Social House is an exciting restaurant bringing you flavors of the world surrounded by stunning views and warm alluring design, where guests can have an enjoyable one-of-a-kind dining experience. Indulge in their delicious comfort cuisine from different regions of the world, with special menus for every part of the day. Located in the heart of Dubai, Social House first opened in 2010 at The Dubai Mall.
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

I had the chill con carne my husband had the homemade granola. The food was great. The chili con carne was a huge portion. We also went with our 18 month old and was happy with the kid friendly service. The only thing is the service was a tad bit slow. I've had much slower service in the Middle East so it wasn't that big of a deal.

1  Thank nelsayed

Reviewed February 5, 2014

This review would have been terrible if the food has not been good.

We were 9 at our table. The orders were placed and the beverages arrived. Everything correct - so far. Food arrived for 6, we asked for the rest, it is on its way was the answer. One meal more arrives. We ask for the two remaining and point out that they are included on the order confirmation sitting on our table. They manage to find the second to last dish after 20 minutes. the last dish arrives an hour after the first had been served. It was supposed to be a Tom Khaa Kai but it was a Tom Yum Kai (yum and khaa are different thai spices, yum is more sour and khaa more round). We told the difference to the waiter and the manager arrived and told us that this is how we cook Tom Khaa Khai, 4 out of 9 at our table have lived in Thailand and told the manager that this was incorrect - he was flustered but accepted that he did not know what he was talking about. A free pizza was given to the poor person whom finally received his food 100 minutes after the others.

Lamb shank was strange, hamburgers were really good, pizzas better than average - really thin crust. Management's knowledge of the food they serve = 0. Skill set to get food for nine to table within 10 minutes from each other = 0.

The place has some view of the amazing fountains.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Having been to the Social House on a few occasions and the service being OK I went again 3rf February 2014.

On this occasion we were not asked about food or drinks for at least 10 minutes, the starter was brought to us and we did not have knives and forks or even plates!

All main item dishes were brought at different times, first my son and his hot dog, then at least 5 minutes later my other son's food. Maybe 15 minutes later my main course turned up and 10 minutes later as we were leaving my wife's food.

Sadly we shall not revisit this outlet as it is totally unacceptable and a real shame as the food is actually quite good!

I think to improve they need to re-visit the SOP training with each employee as they were not short of staff maybe just short in Management quality and leadership.

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

International food with good diversity, you will like the food and enjoy the fountain after sunset every half an hour.

Sushi was my order and i loved it.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I 've tried this restaurant for dinner, lunch and breakfast . It's fantastic, even the coffee is excellent.
This restaurant offers lots of varieties of food, asian, italian and international.
The view is very nice , you can see the fountains and the people strolling around without being bothered from the crowd