“More than worthwile to visit”

Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Ranked #61 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed July 2, 2014

A superbe experience in every respect. A wonderful environment like in a fairy tale.
Customer care is excellent. The rooms are luxurious, clean, the living room most pleasant. An environment to relax and recover.

The whole Management Team ist most professional.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Mueller G
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Dear Guest

I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and I appreciate you have taken the time to share your experience Trip Advisor.

We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts are renowned for, and I am delighted we have been successful in achieving this during your stay, particularly our exquisite rooms and high level of customer service that Jumeirah is renowned for.

We look forward to welcome you back to our paradise on Palm Jumeirah.

Stephan Schupbach

Write a ReviewReviews (5,403)

Reviewed July 2, 2014

You enter an opulent world , once you are in this hotel, lavish setting , very friendly staff when you book in at reception, we changed our room as we asked for a different view, and it was done with very attentive reception gentleman named Bilel ,
The rooms are large and well-equipped I did indulge in the huge bath and felt like I was in a swimming pool ! Rooms were always well cleaned and tidy. The pool area was great, very large pool and the beach was OK not as good as the Jumeirah beach.
The hotel location is at the far end of the Palm, so you will need a taxi to go around .
All the hotel restaurants are excellent, the best for us was the Al Nafoorah , and the Turkish Lalezar, This hotel is a must for a good relaxation and comfort, well looked after

Breakfast was great , so much to choose from, European, Arabic , and oriental selection

Room Tip: Get a room over the pool side you see a better view of the water and the Atlantis Hotel
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest

I am delighted to read your complimenting review of your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray.

Thank you for your kind acknowledgement of our opulent hotel, exquisite room facilities, fine selection of Restaurants, culinary fare and high level of customer service provided by our team of dedicated colleagues, who live and breathe our Stay Different brand promise. Thank you for recognizing Bilel who impressed you by his warm hospitality and attentiveness. It is always with pride that I am able to personally recognize them for their efforts to exceed our guests expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in the near future.

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray less than a month ago. I couldn't wait to go as I knew it's a fantastic hotel. The standard rooms are really spacious, the king size bed is fantastic and so comfortable and the bathroom cannot be compared to anyone else: they definitely have the biggest baths I have ever seen. We had a room overlooking the Arabian Sea and Dubai Marina which I suggest because it is so quiet and beautiful. From the moment we arrived we were warmly welcomed by Philip who very kindly took care of our luggage. Then they let you seat in a check in area, get you a welcome drink and let you to the room.
During the stay they provide you with lots of complimentary water, most of all at the beach. The sea is very clean and warm an no seaweed at all. They have a few complimentary water sports, table tennis and big chess.
The restaurants are really good but I would suggest not to eat pasta at the beach one (I'm Italian myself) as it's not good, pizza is actually really good.
The only downside of the hotel is that the staff rather than take full care of you, will mainly push you to buy buy and buy. They are very polite but I did not expect them to be so pushy. Also I felt that at Check in the lady was treating us as we weren't rich enough to stay there.
In general the hotel is one of the best ever, I'd just love to see the staff more concerned about the guest than the sale.

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank Valentina C

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and for your kind acknowledgements of our superb overlooking views and exquisite complimentary facilities. Thank you for recognizing Philip who impressed you by his warm hospitality and professionalism. It is with great pleasure that I am able to recognize him for his efforts and I will definitely pass on your kind accolades to him.

I am sorry to read that there were aspects that marred your stay with us and I would like to express my personal apologies. Rest assured that your feedback has been taken seriously and shared with the relevant colleagues involved, for immediate action and remedial improvement.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I am absolutely sure that it is one of the best Top Friday Brunch in Dubai.
Quality and variety of seafood (oysters, crab legs (too salty), lobster, fish...), salads, deserts are unbelievable good. Pan fried Four gras-thank you Chef ! Bravo
And service - high professional. I am just upset that I didn't remember the name of our waiter now (Ramon?) - If u could find in reservation list : 27 th of June, table for two near column first to the left near lobster/crab station)
We will come back after Ramadan!)

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Guest

It is with great pleasure to read your wonderful review and I would like to express my sincere appreciation of your positive feedback regarding our Friday brunch. Thank you for your kind acknowledgement of our food variety, culinary fare and high level of customer service.

Indeed, we do pride ourselves on our fabulous team of colleagues who are equally grateful for your warm acknowledgement of our efforts to exceed your expectations.

Thank you for indicating that you will be returning to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the very near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Virginia Water, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We stayed in the hotel for six nights and everything from the moment we checked in to the moment we checked out was exceptional! Jumeirah Zabeel Saray it is really luxurious and beautiful. The Spa is an amazing place to relax and it has so much to offer, lots of restaurants( Imperium and PLAJ are the restaurants that deserve definitely to be visited), staff are very welcoming, friendly, smily and willing to help at all the time (Dushan from PLAJ restaurant is one of the most amazing persons we have ever met, down to earth and so polite and always ready to help)! Room was extremely clean, stunning view, complimentary fresh fruits brought to the room every day! Free shuttle to Emirate's mall and free entrance to water park "Wild Wadi" We will go back to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray without hesitation, as this was the best experience we had so far on a holiday.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Virgin Holidays
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and for your kind acknowledgements of our warm hospitality, opulent hotel, exquisite spa facilities , fine selection of restaurants and culinary fare.

It is indeed very gratifying to learn that we were able to deliver the high level of customer service that Jumeirah is renowned for. Thank you for recognizing Dushan who impressed you by his attention and professionalism. It is with great pleasure that I am able to recognize him for his efforts to ensure our guests have an enjoyable and comfortable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our little gem on Palm Jumeirah in the near future.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

This is our third year in Dubai, having previous stayed at Jumeirah beach hotel and Mina a'Salam. We have enjoyed all of these lovely hotels for different reasons.
This time we opted for a 9 night May half term break at Zabeel Saray and it's fair to say we were not disappointed.
For me, the most impressive aspect of Zabeel Saray is the opulent decor, it simply cannot be faulted and is a real beauty to behold. The rooms are large and well-equipped too. I did indulge in the huge bath and felt like I was in a swimming pool ! Rooms were always well cleaned and tidy.
The pool area was again nice, although very busy as it was half term. I have to concur with other reviewers about the sunbed situation - getting up at 8am on holiday simply to get a space by the pool really does not appeal to me! I was shocked to observe people reserving beds early in the morning - then not return until lunch time. I wouldn't really expect this from a hotel of this calibre. Now I know this is clearly not the fault of the hotel but perhaps this situation could be managed better by them.
The beach was fine but not as good as Jumeirah Beach - but as we are not big beach people so it wasn't an issue for us.
Anyway - our children enjoyed meeting new friends at the kids club and visiting the hotel cinema, the free popcorn provided at the cinema is a nice touch.
The location of the hotel again was not a huge issue for us - we were well aware of this when we booked and it was no problem at all getting a taxi to travel around if need be.
We enjoyed the hotels restaurants. We were somewhat surprised to find that the Lebanese restaurant actually turned out to be our favourite. The staff there were exceptionally warm and welcoming and that really made a difference. The food was beautiful too. Indeed, the staff in all of the restaurants were good and Anass (I hope I've got the name right) from the Turkish restaurant made our daughters evening by surprising her within additional portion of her starter (cheese rolls) after he heard her comment how much she liked them. What a thoughtful touch.
We again spent several evenings over on
Jumeirah beach at our favourite restaurants there too - villa beach (JBH), beachcombers (JBH), Segreto (madinat) and all were lovely again. You really are spoilt for choice with so many nice places to eat. We had a lovely afternoon tea at Sultans lounge (JZS) and it was delightful too.
Yes - be prepared to pay excessive amounts for alcohol - but given you are in a top hotel in Dubai it is what we have come to expect.
I did visit the spa at the hotel and it was amazing - again just the decor in itself will blow you away.
All in all we had a lovely time at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and we wouldn't hesitate in returning.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank hollybobbers

Dear Guest

I appreciate your loyalty to Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts and would like to thank you for your feedback from your stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray.

We make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to share your personal experience and recognize our endeavors. Thank you for acknowledging our high levels of customer service and recognizing Anas, fine selection of restaurants, culinary fare, exquisite spa facilities and our opulent hotel.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback and we look forward to welcome you back to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in the near future.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Had a fabulous stay here for my birthday at the end of April, Staff were very attentive no complaints at all would certainly return without any hesitation.
The club was a wonderful part and the staff there were excellent!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

I am very pleased to read your wonderful review of your holiday with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and would like to personally thank you for choosing our Resort for your birthday above the many options available in Dubai.

It is indeed very gratifying to learn that we were able to deliver the high level of customer service that Jumeirah is renowned for and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.