“Absolutely perfect....”

Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Ranked #55 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Like many other guests I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this gorgeous property. Firstly Mr Rahul Sharma most certainly deserves so much credit as he never fails to deliver. It seems he is a legend throughout the Jumeirah group and rightly so.
We had a 1 bed suite located on 6th floor ~ totally gorgeous~ with access to the exec lounge where the exceptional team lead by Manjo and Anne thoroughly spoil you. We love staying at a Jumeirah property in dubai as their standards are exceptionally high and always impress. If your lucky enough to visit this hotel I'm sure you will want to return. We checked in very late and Paul Kumar (guest services manager) looked after us. He is an absolute joy to meet and one of the most helpful people I have ever met.
Tailse spa amazing. Had 2 treatments but Balinese massage from Joan was the best.
Thanks to all concerned for a fab holiday. Hope to return in February.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and for your kind acknowledgements of our opulent hotel, exquisite facilities and high level of customer service provided by our team of incredible colleagues.

Thank you for recognizing our colleagues who impressed you by their professionalism. It is always with pride that I am able to personally recognize them for their efforts to exceed our guests expectations and provide a truly personalized service on all occasions

I am also very pleased to know that you will return to stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in February. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

There are newer reviews for Jumeirah Zabeel Saray

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stayed for 2 nights with arrival past midnight. When you walk in, the architecture and design is impressive, a lot of gold and marbel just the way one would expect it to be from a property in the Mid-East. Check in was quick and I was escorted to my room. Deluxe room, very spacious and all the amenities even a business traveller needs. This is clearly a vacation hotel but hey, that is ok on a business trip as well. Nice beach, good selection of restaurants both at the beach and of course inside. I tried the Plaj bar at the beach for Barbecue and next night the Voi, with Vietnamese/French cuisine, a true experience. Ottoman SPA is just big, I had 2 treatments of which I will never forget the Thai massage (it still hurts) and a wonderful HAMAM session. Only downside of the SPA is that groups of visitors were escorted through the SPA and even into the locker rooms, which created a couple of surprising faces :-). Staff is quick, well trained sometimes a little robotic when you get asked 6 times by various people during check out when I would return or when they explain the amenities of the hotel or the rooms. All in all a fantastic place to stay, on business and leisure. I will be back.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest

I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent holiday with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to post a review of your experience on Trip Advisor.

Thank you for your kind acknowledgement of our warm hospitality and exquisite facilities. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

I am also delighted to read that you will return to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in May. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our Resort.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We have stayed at Zabeel Saray many times, all of which have been amazing. However, our last stay was an incredible experience. Our group consisted of 4 couples plus numerous kids and we were fortunate enough to book into one of the Royal Residences, a spectacular 5 bedroom villa with private lagoon pool. This was an ideal set up for our group as we had plenty of individual space in the spacious bedrooms and also enjoyed spending time together in the vast living room and lagoon area.
We dined at Amala, which in my opinion is the best Indian restaurant in Dubai and Al Nafoorah for dinner and also availed of In Villa dining. We had a gorgeous breakfast on the beach at Plaj and enjoyed the wonderful food and drinks at the Club Lounge.
All of the staff were highly attentive as always, a trait Jumeirah prides itself upon. And special thanks as always to Executive Assistant Manager, dearest Rahul Sharma, who never fails to amaze me with his warm welcomes and who ensures every stay is an amazing one!

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Guest

I appreciate your loyalty to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and would like to thank you for your review from your recent stay with us on Trip Advisor.

It is indeed very gratifying to learn that we were able to deliver the high level of customer service that Jumeirah is renowned for. Thank you for you warm acknowledgements of our opulent hotel, and high level of customer service provided by our team of incredible colleagues.

Once again, thank you for recommending Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

If you can find fault with this hotel, then you must be a thoroughly spoilt human being. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it and I have stayed all over the world and in hundreds of hotels. Wonderful, wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Taxi's are very cheap, so it is well worth choosing this palm hotel for a peaceful and relaxing...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest

I am delighted to read your complimenting review of your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and thank you for recommending our hotel on Trip Advisor.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I do hope we are able to welcome you back to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in the near future.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Lunch at the Imperium was a treat whilst staying in this excellent hotel. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and Sushant and Anand lead a team of chefs that provide an outstanding range of high quality fresh food across a wide variety of cuisines. A truly enjoyable experience.

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We stayed for 5 nights with my spouse and daughter in a double room. I researched a number of hotels and settled Jumeirah Zabeel Saray - we were not disappointed.

Initially, upon checking in we were given a room at the back of the hotel overlooking the city on the first floor but were disappointed with the view as you had a view of the roof with pipe but we asked to be moved and were immediately given another room over looking the pool which was far better. The double room had 2 queen beds which were just about ok for us in size but would have been perfect had it been a choice for a king and a single. However, the room was very spacious and luxurious in all detail. It is hard to tell from users pictures but the room has a very nice feel to it.

The spa was amazing both in size and facilities. Male and female split but one section where you could if you wanted share. It was hardly used so you had all the privacy you could want really. No pictures could give the spa justice, just visit it, even once. The only downside was massages were men with me, women with women but I respect the reasoning and it was fair enough.

The pool was lovely and the ocean clean. The time we were there in Oct it was not busy so it was possible to find a chair by the pool.

The bars and restaurants were outstanding and something for everyone.

We visited the Atlantis one afternoon as couldn't wait to leave. It felt so huge and impersonal and the cues for the cab outside was incredible. Returning to our hotel was such a relief and reinforced that we made the right choice as it felt less commercial. Despite the hotel did not feel enormous and unlike the Atlantis you didn't have hoards of tourists visiting every day.

Our daughter enjoyed the kids club and despite being fairly small it didn't seem to bother her. Plenty of activities for the kids. As with all kids clubs it depends on how many other kids go and whether your child clicks with other kids but the club did their best to keep all the kids entertained and our daughter actually loved going.

The staff were all welcoming and very helpful.

The hotel location was great despite being almost at the furthest point on the palm but with frequent free buses to the city there was never an issue getting in.

The food cost was high for this calibre of hotel but you just have to accept that is the nature of staying in expensive hotels.

It is one of the few hotels where I actually think we will go back to. If you have older kids then Atlantis may be more appropriate but if you want somewhere that feels more exclusive then this is the hotel I would recommend - for me it had the right balance of everything.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind acknowledgement of our warm hospitality, exquisite facilities and. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback and for recommending our Resort on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcome you back to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in the near future.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Once again we were fortunate to stay at the wonderful Zabeel Saray Hotel on The Palm.
I have reviewed this hotel before but the excellence of the hotel and it's staff deserves another mention as it never fails to deliver.
Every time we stay we discover another gem to enjoy, this time it was afternoon tea in the Sultan Lounge which was so elegant. The service and after noon tea with the wonderful furnishings makes this experience a delight and another must do when staying or visiting.
The Club Lounge service and staff once again made our stay so special , many thanks to Samir,Danry,Sanna and a special barman who makes the best cocktails Soufiane! Sorry to anyone I have missed.
Lastly I would really like to give our special thanks to Rahul Sharma who always ensures everything runs perfectly and always to perfection.
Looking forward to our next stay in December.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

I am delighted to read that you will be returning to stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in December. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our Resort, and to continue ensuring your stays with us impress you and provide such fond memories.