“Like a palace” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #44 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
Hong Kong, China
“Like a palace”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

It's really luxury resort located at the palm. Everywhere look fabulous, just like staying at the palace. But I wonder how come a 5 star resort doesn't have hot water in the bath! I really wanna try the bath because the bath is made of marble and bathroom is definitely nice. what a pity! besides water flows to toilet(next to shower place) when taking shower, because of poor decoration? anyway, staff is polite and very helpful. Spa is amazing, must try! Spa is no doubt the best attraction in this resort.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and for your kind acknowledgements of our opulent hotel, amazing Spa and high level of customer service provided by our team of incredible colleagues.

I am also grateful for the areas you have identified where you feel we could improve. Rest assured your feedback in regard to the leak in the shower as well as the defect hot water in the bath has been discussed with the relevant teams to focus on this area for immediate improvements.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback and for recommending our Resort on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcome you back to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,253)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Stoke Poges, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

This place makes uk 5* hotels look like 2*. The service, food and quality of hotel is faultless. I was over there having a prolapsed disc and the minute. Staff became aware of my condition, a paramedic was dispatched just to make Sure I had all I needed during my stay. Nothing we asked for was a problem, they just accommodated the request. It was obvious the staff and management team cared more about the service they provided over money. Highly recommend. The spa was pure luxury,

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Manesh P
Dear Guest

I am delighted to read your complimenting review of your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and thank you for recommending our hotel on Trip Advisor.

Thank you for your kind acknowledgement of our warm hospitality and exquisite facilities. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

My friend and I just returned from our trip in Dubai in August and we stayed here the whole time. To say this hotel is amazing feels like an understatement. Everything in this hotel is spectacular in detail and service. We were greeted after our 17 hour plane ride with tea and the check in process was simple and quick. Our room was more than spacious and the details in the room are beautiful. The staff here from the concierge to the restaurants to housekeeping and valets are so accommodating and kind. We felt like royalty everyone treated us so kindly.

The pool area is spacious and very clean and didn't feel crowded at all. You will need to take a cab to get around from the Palm area but we honestly didn't feel like the expense was too high. We went to the Burj and Khalifa and the costs were $15US -$45US which I think was fair.
The spa! What can I say about the spa except that it is hands down one of the best spas I have ever visited. It is so spacious and clean and serene. I had two massages there , both with Tonia who was outstanding and sooo good. It was very easy to make a reservation and the costs for a simple Swedish massage were about the same as the US $.

I don't know when I'll be able to get the time off of work again to return but when I do, this will be the only place I will be staying. My first time experience of Dubai would not be the same if we had been anywhere else. This is a fantastic oasis in the metropolis of Dubai. You will not regret treating yourself to this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Mj S
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and for your kind acknowledgements of our opulent hotel and high level of customer service provided by our team of incredible colleagues.

I am delighted to read that you will be returning to stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in the very near future. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

we have now stayed here twice and both times were amazing from the standard of the hotel, to the food to the service ..the staff are the nicest staff you can meet and can not do enough for you thru the holiday ...totally amazing ..could not recommend enough ...and will be returning again next year

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

I appreciate your loyalty to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and would like to thank you for your review from your recent stay with us on Trip Advisor.

It is indeed very gratifying to learn that we were able to deliver the high level of customer service that Jumeirah is renowned for. Thank you for you warm acknowledgements of our opulent hotel, and high level of customer service provided by our team of incredible colleagues.

I am also very pleased to know that you will definitely return to stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in the near future. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stayed at this fabulous luxurious hotel between 26/8 and 31/8 to celebrate our fathers birthday and the staff at this hotel specially arranged a complimentary cake and my sister had discretely liaised with the hotel and for our wedding anniversary the hotel had a arranged a "happy anniversary" chocolate cake with Jumeirah Zabeel Saray special dates and sweets in a beautiful gift box.
All this was wonderfully arranged by Roza Sokolova Guest Services Manager.
We always stay at Jumeirah Beach Hotel but this time we thought we would try another hotel and this was truly luxurious in every way.
Five different restaurants for breakfast, different cuisines for lunch and dinner.
This was a totally relaxing holiday with a visit to the Talise Ottoman Spa, a clean private beach, a pool and a separate children's pool.
My children, Sophia, Hannah and Eliza, loved watching movies at the hotels private cinema and enjoyed Sinbads Childrens Kids Club and not to forget the access to Wild Wadi Waterpark!
Every evening we spent in the Sultan's Lounge with an amazing sunset sea view.
This was the most memorable vacation and my utmost gratitude to all the hotel staff and we will definitely be visiting again soon....
Thanks again Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Team and Dubai for a truly magnificent and beautiful vacation!

Farzana Vora-Bhatti

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Faz-vb
Dear Guest

I appreciate your loyalty to Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts and would like to thank you for choosing Jumeirah Zabeel Saray to celebrate your wedding anniversary as well as your father’s birthday above the many options available in Dubai.

It is indeed very gratifying to learn that we were able to deliver the high level of customer service that Jumeirah is renowned for. Thank you for recognizing Roza who impressed you by her attention and professionalism. It is with great pleasure that I am able to recognize her for her efforts to ensure our guests have an enjoyable and comfortable stay.

I am delighted to read that you will be returning to stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in the very near future. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our Resort, and to continue ensuring your stays with us impress you and provide such fond memories.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I'm writing this review whilst sitting smoking shisha over looking the palm and Atlantis.

Let me take you through our journey, when we arrived we were greeted with fresh towels and juice, which was very much needed after a long trip over.

Our rooms weren't ready as we arrived at 8am local time and was kindly given a complementary continental breakfast and only waited a couple of hours for our room to be ready.

When entering the room it was an overwhelming experience everything you need to ensure you have a pleasant stay, from the minor details to people helping you whenever no matter what time of day it is.

The bedrooms are a warm decor with a luxury Arabic twist, with the biggest bath you would ever imagine, pictures can not explain how big the bath is.

Everyday your room is cleaned twice a day and in the evening the turn down service is incredible with chocolates on your pillow, bottles of water beside your bed, ice bucket ready for you with slippers beside the bed.

Breakfast there's a wide selection for everyone, there is nothing missed catering from all different parts of the world.

We came here on our honeymoon and When returning back to our room on the first night, there was a chocolate cake, on the table with a congratulations card and rose petals and towels made into a Swan all on the bed, what a beautiful touch.

As we came on a half board package we are able to eat at 60 different restaurants within the the chain, from buffets to fine dinning there's something for everyone.

Knowing Dubai very well and been many times before this is by far the best hotel we have stayed in and couldn't recommend it enough, I could mention so much more but the list is endless it's a touch of the luxury and we will be booking for next year.

This hotel is 20 minutes drive from the city, however again that was great for us as we wanted some beech holiday as well as a city holiday.

Thank you Zabeel and to all your staff for making our honeymoon very enjoyable and relaxing

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Hollybal
Dear Guest

I am very pleased to read your wonderful review of your holiday with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and would like to personally thank you for choosing our Resort to celebrate your honeymoon above the many options available in Dubai.

We make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to share your personal experience and recognize our endeavors. Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay particularly our high levels of customer service, culinary fare and our opulent facilities.

Once again, thank you for recommending Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Ankara, Ankara, Turkey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

My family and I had a one week vacation in Dubai and regarding that they have been staying at Zabeel Saray before, we again decided to stay at the palm. Arriving at the airport in Dubai we picked up our car and drove to the Hotel. Dubai stands for arabic culture, tradition, art, religion, cuisine etc. interpreted in a modern art. All that makes it even more perfect when arriving at Zabeel Saray. The first thing I realized was the architecture and the turkish touch to almost everything. That was one thing that personally made the vacation amazing in an instant, because one of my recent mandates was in Turkey serving as a diplomat. My father, who was the ambassador there, and I used to visit every reception in various great hotels, but I must say that Zabeel Saray really stands out!!!! Every person who works in the hotel is very very kind and nice to you and what makes it beautiful there is that those people are not just nice to you because they have to, but because they simply are. To be honest we are planing to book for Zabeel Saray in a few days again for the next year, and this time we would like to stay in one of those royal residences. The food is very delicious and is at very high class level. The breakfast buffet has so much to offer and in case you cannot find what you would like to have just ask....they do have everything. Amala is also highly recommended. I also have to say that there was a few small things that did bother me regarding of the hotel´s price I expect pure perfection from the service-team. When arriving my parents in law had their names written on their display and in our room it was the same thing, although we do not have the same last name. ( That really is not a problem...we can forget about that) Another thing was that our door did not close properly. If we went outside the room towards the elevator and we would figure out we forgot something and we would go back to the room...then the door still would not be closed. It was closing very very very slowly. My parents in law´s door was closing just perfectly. When asking at the reception they have told me that someone will be sent upstairs. The next day nothing has changed so I asked again, because it was something that was bothering me a lot thinking of all the stuff we had in our room. The second time I asked I have been told the same thing, and we ended up having that problem for 5 days and then we left anyways.

At the end I honestly do think that Zabeel Saray is a must visit hotel. The atmosphere is amazing and quite at the same. We personally cook a lot at home with a lot of passion and do know about the quality the food market has to offer. Zabeel Saray definitely gives there guests only the best and we personally fell in love with one junior chef de cuisine and because of his kindness and everyone in the hotel, the amazing food, the beautiful spa, and the small things that make your vacation special and set it apart from a "we had a good time" to "WE ARE BOOKING AGAIN".

DLJ

Room Tip: Definitely go for the royal residences.