Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Waldorf Astoria
$454
$327
  • Beachfront
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$299
Raffles.com
$449
$350
  • Beachfront
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$342
Travelocity
$2,586
TripAdvisor
5,699 results
All reviewsrib roomal nafoorahsultans loungeimperium restaurantmarble bathhalf boardsnow roomtalise ottoman spathe club loungebiggest bathice lolliesbeautiful hotelwild wadipalm viewkids clubother hotelspure luxury
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 30, 2013

The beautiful entrance to this hotel is only enhanced as you meet your greeting host .Miriam was ours and did the most welcoming job we have ever seen. The staff were always very helpful and answered our questions courteously. We were informed that the hotel was full booked on our arrival a few days ago and fearing the long lines at meal time we were a bit hesitant. However JZS lived up to its reputation and delivered a stress free holiday where we barely noticed any other guest. This is the best folks.i have stayed at many and searched even more but this hotel is the absolute best.Cheers to you and your staff JZS.....

Room Tip: Request highest floor. Best views from these
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Dear Guest

I am delighted to read your complimenting review of your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and thank you for recommending our hotel on Trip Advisor.

Thank you for your kind acknowledgement of our warm hospitality and exquisite facilities. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback and for recommending our Resort on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcome you back to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in the near future.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

This was our second trip to Dubai having stayed at jumeirah beach hotel before. That hotel and our stay was faultless hence returning to dubai. Sadly this trip wasn't so amazing. It was still a great break but a few things concerned Us:
My husband left his sunglasses on a lunch table somewhere we launched each day. On checking if they'd been handed in a few times they had not- my concern here is that we'd never expect anything to be taken in Dubai
My child's swim ring also went missing
Our bath would not fill up and was not resolved
We were given mixed messages about attending other jumeirah hotels to the extent we were told by a manager at one we could spend the afternoon esp as we had a dinner reservation only to turn up and be questioned and passed around from here to there
this hotel is less suited to young families than j beach. I say this because although there are shallower pool areas the children are told to shoosh, not jump and so on. At j beach the pools are ideal for all age groups. We spent a day here after much unexpected hassle and felt so much more relaxed. The children loved being back.
At zabeel I asked at reception about getting the bus to wild wadi, I asked if I was dressed suitably to go and yet knowing I was going with my family the chap here didn't say we needed Blue wrist entrance bands which as also give us towel Use. As such we had a difficult time when we arrived and we're told we had to pay for towels.
These things made us feel rather disappointed especially as last year was amazing.

The food is very good but there are not enough Restaurants when compared to j beach or radiant. Not all hotels should be the same but the variety at j beach and it's amazing latitude buffet Restaurant make j beach a better family stay.!

Nevertheless I love Dubai and I'm sure zabeel will address issues.

• Stayed: August 2013
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your review following your recent stay at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. Your feedback is important to ensure that we continue to deliver timely and quality service to meet our guests’ expectations.

I am sorry to read that there were aspects of your experience that did not meet your expectations and I would like to express my personal apologies that you left the hotel feeling dissatisfied.

Please be assured that I have discussed your feedback with my relevant teams to remedy these shortcomings.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I do hope we are able to welcome you back to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in the near future.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Fantastic hotel, decor, services, bars and restaurants. Friday champagne brunch last for 3-4 hours at £125 a head but Perrier Jouet is free flowing and there is a huge variety of food including sushi, king crab, lobster, foie gras, snails, beef Wellington, numerous cheeses and desserts among many other foods from around the world. Will definitely go back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank colin7629

Dear Guest

We make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to share your personal experience and recognize our endeavors. Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay particularly our high levels of customer service, culinary fare and our opulent facilities.

I am delighted to read that you will be returning to stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in the very near future. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I've visited this hotel a few times to eat since it opened and I have to say it is the most amazing place. There is a lot of competition in Dubai but this hotel stands out because of the staff who provide such a warm and attentive service. Of course the hotel is beautiful and the setting is wonderful too. I recommend the Friday brunch - the best in Dubai without a doubt

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank janthompson

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback from your recent visit to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and for recommending our Friday Brunch on Trip Advisor. It is indeed very gratifying to learn that we were able to deliver the high level of customer service that Jumeirah is renowned for.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback and for recommending our Friday Brunch on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcome you back to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in the near future.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

When me and my fiancee stayed there for a quick weekend getaway, it was stunning. The hotel itself is impressive, the architecture is amazing and the staff are very friendly. From the moment we checked in it all well great, the room was clean and stunning, the bathroom is just a DREAM and the view is also very nice. The dinners were great too, especially at Amala, but Lalezar was good too. The highlight though, the Hammam!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind acknowledgement of our warm hospitality, culinary fare and exquisite facilities. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.