“awsome hotel,amazing staff and managment !!!!!!”

Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Ranked #52 of 549 Hotels in Dubai
Toronto, Canada
“awsome hotel,amazing staff and managment !!!!!!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

this is the first time for me to post the reviews,i felt it was important that i share the fabulous time we had at this hotel.wow!!what can i say about this hotel,it should be called a resort,me and my wife spend our anniversary at JZS.we spend eight night at JZS. i must say this was the most memorable anniversary we ever had.specially for my wife.she was swept away by the service and the keen eye for little detail.all credit goes to the staff and managment of the hotel.from check in to check out and in between everything was perfect,you can observe the managments presence in the lobby,hustling the floor everytime you walk thru the lobby and that is the sign of good and well managed hotel. what the hotel managment and staff did for our anniversay has literally left a permanent mark in my wifes heart,a really good feel that she will remember for the rest of her life,even my expensive anniversary gift could not top it(lol).as far as the hotel is concern,well its like a palace,you need to stay there to admire its beauty.room service was flawless,the decor at restaurants was breathtaking and the breakfast was just too much. food at Al Nafoorah was great.there was no scheduled house keeping like other hotels,you request one even if its after hours, they gladly clean your room at any time.every night my wife looked forward to turn down service because there was always a surprise in our room,small but impressive things like animal towels,chocolate on the pillow etc.no offence to those who write negative reviews about this hotel(which are almost irrelevant),i am not sure what world are they living in.as a frequent traveller to dubai and around the world,personally or corporately i have always stayed at Starwood hotels or Fairmount,and i have been to many resorts from Tahiti to Curacao.trust me,THERE IS NO COMPARISON. move over boys there is a new and a better kid on the block called JUMEIRAH ZABEEL SARAY!!!! take a well deserved bow JZS managment and staff....................see ya soon

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank rozina d
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing to celebrate your wedding anniversary with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray over the many options available to you in Dubai and for rating us so favorably to other hotels you have stayed at or visited around the world.

We make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to share your personal experience and recognize our endeavors. Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay particularly our high level of customer service, culinary fare and our opulent architecture.

I am also very pleased to know that you will be returning to stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel in the near future. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our Resort, and to continue ensuring your stays with us impress you and provide such fond memories.

Stephan Schupbach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,319)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Paris, France
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I will not write a long review as an experience worth 1000 words... We just experienced the Jumeirah Zabeel Hotel and it is definitly one of the best (The Best?) experience I had in an hotel!!... Fom the location on the Palm Jumeirah in Dubai, to the exeptional service, the quality of the food, attention to details, the facilities, the kids club, the spa, excellence of the staff, everything was truly perfect!!!
You just have to experience it!! ;-)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Jean-Edern H
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Dear Guest

I am delighted to read your complimenting review of your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and thank you for recommending our hotel on Trip Advisor.

We make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to share your personal experience and recognize our endeavors. Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay particularly our high levels of customer service, culinary fare and our opulent facilities.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed October 13, 2012

The company booked this hotel for our recent conference, and I must say this is by far one of the most memorable hotels I've ever stayed in.

It is located on the tip of Palm Island, which means it's a long way out from most of Dubai's shopping malls and major attractions. The taxi ride from the airport to the hotel was about 40 mins and cost AED100.

Check-in was a breeze as we sat at the lobby and enjoyed complimentary glasses of of fruit juices and refreshed ourselves with cold towels. The decoration of the hotel is opulent and looks almost like a shopping mall by itself, with designer shops lined up along its lobby.

The hotel gave me a very Turkish feel, decorated in a typical Arab style with western comforts. There were enough mirrors to make sure I looked prim and proper for the conference. Amenties such as a hair-dryer and an ironing board were also available in the room if required.

My room was located on the first floor, which must have had really good sound proof walls because I couldn't hear anything from the activities that were going on in the lobby / concourse area. The bath tub was a joy when I decided on a bubble bath the first night. It's not cramp and tight like most bath tubs in other hotels. This was almost like a mini swimming pool on its own! The room also had a balcony that overlooks the sea with a nice view although I couldn't spend much time outside since the weather was hot and humid.

I had a quick look around the pool / beach area after the meetings ended and was very tempted to dip into its infinity pool if I hadn't already been totally exhausted.

I opted instead, for a Turkish Bath at the Talise Ottoman Spa, which supposedly is one of the best spas in Dubai. And I'm glad I did it, because it truly is one of the most amazing and luxurious spas I've ever been to. I learnt from the staff later, that hotel guests are free to use its spa facilities (sauna, steam room, indoor swimming pool etc.) even if they're not buying any packages, which was fantastic - not that the treatments were absurdly expensive, compared to top-notch spas in other cities.

All in all, a very good stay at the Zabeel Saray although I wished we could have chosen a more central hotel just so I could do a bit more shopping! The closest mall was Mall of the Emirates which the hotel has a shuttle bus that'll take you there if you want to.

Room Tip: DO NOT miss the spa!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank checkers
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and for your kind acknowledgement of our opulent facilities and excellent service .

We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during and after your stay.

Thank you once again for posting your review on Trip Advisor. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the very near future.

Swansea, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for a week in September on half board basis. It was an absolute joy from the moment we arrived to the time we left. The staff were so friendly and attentive to our needs from the check in to the restaurants we dined in. It would be unfair to name individuals as every member we spoke to was efficient and friendly. However many thanks to the staff at The Imperium where we ate regularly and a special thanks to the manager at The Imperium for a glass of champagne on our last night there. It was an extremely thoughtful gesture and made leaving just about bearable!
Our room was superb and maintained to a high standard during our time there. We both felt the half board option was good value and the tickets can be used in the other hotel restaurants along with a cash supplement. We also ate in the Amala which was fantastic. Recommend the buffet menu as you can eat as much or as little as you want.
The pool and the grounds are fantastic as is your own bit of private beach. Enjoy the free ice lollies and water to keep you cool!!
All in all a great friendly hotel. One thing...it is as many people have highlighted a 20 minute drive to get to the mainland. Maybe a water taxi to the Dubai Marina would be of benefit?

Room Tip: Recommend a high room with a gulf view
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this review, October 15, 2012

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Currently on day # 12 of a fortnightly stay at JZS and all told it has been a great holiday - superb facilities, courteous and helpful staff, very comfortable room and peaceful location on the Palm.

However one negative point which has just come to light (Thursday 11th October) concerns the bottles of water supplied at the pool area. For some reason the poolside assistants are today telling guests that water (beyond the first complementary offering) will be chargable. We are informed this is due to "new management policy", a policy for which there has been no official notification to guests in writing anywhere throughout the hotel.

Why JZS management feel this change in policy is acceptable is beyond me. For starters there should be no change in rule for guests for the duration of their stay without prior notification. Secondly the idea that it is suitable to charge for such a basic human need in what is a very hot climate, and when there are no water fountain facilities available, is frankly ridiculous. And finally the 'new' policy makes no sense when a guest is able to return to his/her room and collect as much free water as is required (albeit at the time and effort of the guest).

I would be very interested to hear Mr Schaupbach's thoughts on the above.

James Rogers

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank BecB771
Dear Guest

In regard to your feedback on the supply of bottled water at our beach area, I wish first to apologize for the uninviting response you were offered by our colleagues. Our resort amenities including those offered on a complimentary are regularly updated based on our guests feedback and in line with our competitors.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Hampshire
Reviewed October 9, 2012

WOW! This hotel is amazing and we can't wait to return. Everything about this hotel is fabulous - the rooms, the decor, the service, the food, the lovely location, the facilities....

By far, our favourite part was The Club Lounge which we were given access to because we'd booked a club room (which I would strongly recommend). Cecelia and the team in the club lounge are exceptional. My husband and I have never experienced such a supremely high standard of service and I hope the hotel realise that it is due to employees like Cecelia, that we will return to this hotel.

Amazing stay and well worth the cost.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a Club Room and be spolit rotten by the amazing staff.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank MissApril77
Dear Guest

I am delighted to learn that you stayed in Jumeirah Zabeel Saray just recently, and I appreciate that you have taken the time to share your feedback from your visit and for recommending our Hotel on TripAdvisor.

It is a pleasure to recognize our team members for their genuine care and attention towards ensuring your stay is comfortable and enjoyable. I sincerely appreciate that you recognized the efforts of Cecelia and the team at our Club Lounge, who impressed you with their attentiveness and professionalism.

Thank you for indicating that you will be returning to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

This hotel has truly made my stay in Dubai.And the Ottoman Spa was magnificient! Not only was i amazed by the spa, but also by their exceptionnal staff...a lady from Madagascar did my treatment,i am a spa trainer myself,but when she was done, i discover that i had too much to learn from her..she was amazing,full of knowledge and i had the best massage ever!thank you!!

• Stayed September 2012
3 Thank Rita141
JZS_Management, Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent visit to our Talise Ottoman Spa on Trip Advisor.

We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during and after your visit.

Thank you for recognizing Lamya who impressed you by her attention and professionalism. It is with great pleasure that I am able to recognize her for her efforts to ensure our guests have an enjoyable and comfortable experience at our Spa.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the very near future.

Paul Hawco