Tripadvisor
Dubai
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews ladies night special thanks metro station humphrey leah syed bellman reception
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was amazing... services was just too good..food was amazing..they have facility to entertain kids also..like painting, drawing, face painting..thanks Leah for the beautiful. Bracelet design on my daughter hand.

Trip type: Traveled with family
TajJLT, General Manager at Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings from Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers!

It is always a great pleasure to receive great feedback, especially when it specifically names our associates. I will ensure your feedback is passed on and recorded under our STARS reward program.

Providing our guests with amazing experiences and ensuring that they are happy is always our top priority.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future, and the team here remains on standby to serve all of your requirements once again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stepped into TJS bistro and weren’t expecting a nice warm welcome and Syed took care of us so wonderfully. Got us drinks with no waiting plus the bar snacks were delicious. I recommend to try the wagyu beef pie. Thank you so much Syed you are a lovely person and you always have a smile keep that going!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The bar downstairs is very astonishing with good music and lively staffs. I recommend 100%. Humphrey. Jerome made us feel the vibes . Not to mention the only lady jelly. The staff are professional thumbs to them and the management:

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Greetings from Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers!

I have shared your feedback with all our team members, and I’m looking forward to welcoming you back soon to continue exceeding your expectations!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came here for the first time and it was super experience.The place was filled up with ladies and gents and the service was as fast as expected. The dj was great with his mix and Humphrey,Jerome and the rest of the team made it wow, highly recommended

Trip type: Traveled with friends
TajJLT, F&B Manager at Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Fol5397625,

Thank you for sharing your review following your dining experience at TJ's.

I am glad that your first visit here was a blast! Rest assured that we'll do our best to make sure our service does not fall short of your expectations.

We hope TJ's will indeed become your go-to neighbourhood hangout every Wednesday and all the days of the week.

Best regards,
Karthik Jayabalan
Food and Beverage Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The palace has an incredible atmosphere and you can feel and see goid all around you as you walk through the lak The club rooms are beautifully decorated and offer access to the palace lounge for afternoon tea and shital specially excellentat shamiana wurh her team for pre-dinner cocktails and live

Trip type: Traveled on business

Greetings from Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers!

I am glad that you had a wonderful time in our Shamiana restaurant and we were able to meet with your expectations.