“Amzaing”

Cuisines: Contemporary, International, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Description: Perched on level 63, NEOS is a highly acclaimed destination that offers panoramic vistas of the glittering cityscape of Dubai. A luxurious, lively lounge by night, NEOS is defined by its guests, frequently society’s elite and often members of its highest echelons.
Reviewed November 3, 2013

It was absolutely amazaing! We have booked a table for 5 pax during the weekend at 8pm. Once the doors are opened, the view fascinates!This is a real 5* place,where everything is great and perfect- Design, quality and taste of F&B, staff work and view... The view is just marvelous.
Just an advice for the travellers- visit this place on the last days of your vacation, book a table for 7-8 pm and enjoy. You will definately have thoughts to return to Dubai again.

1  Thank Lenell11

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Been to this bar with my friends , wow that's one of my favourite place in Dubai , very luxurious , classy with an amazing view and the service was top , felt so welcome . I was expecting higher prices but was pleasantly surprised . Everyone have to try it once , great atmosphere .

1  Thank A J M
Reviewed October 27, 2013

This place is designed as a classy bar with terrific view on the lake fountain and Burj Khalifa, with a great variety of drinks to choose from.

However, the quality of the crowd definitely has come down since the last time I've been here (about one year ago). Also, it takes forever for you to get a drink. And I guess we got lucky that someone asked us wether we'd like more drinks about 30 minutes later...

It is very cumbersome to get to the bar - we entered through the lobby of "The Address", and had to take 3 different elevators to get there. When we wanted to pick up our car, we had to pay the valet another 50 DHS because we did not keep the receipt from the bar (cuz no one had told us). That definitely left a bitter aftertaste...

1  Thank MadeleineOH
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

This place has the best view of the Dubai fountains from this bar you can have a beautiful and different perspective of the dancing fountains. The view of the city at sunset is just stunning and the prices for drinks are good. Totally worth the visit. The staff is friendly and they have a nice atmosphere.

2  Thank kika82
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I was there few month ago, the manager was really nice and helpfully, i will definitely go back and recommend to my friends and family, great hospitality very pleased with it. Best view I've seen so far, good customer service, great atmosphere, ive enjoyed my time there

1  Thank Saadasaid