Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,253 results
All reviews sunken garden cafe belge cake cafe le cirque business hotel indoor pool financial center club level in room dining business trip amazing service special thanks rooms are spacious special mention amazing hotel difc cara
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really fantastic hotel very close to everything at DIFC. Great choice of restaurants reasonably priced. I have stayed here twice in the last 6 months. The thing that sets this hotel apart is the staff, the service is always outstanding, warm welcoming, they always remember me, all the staff make an effort to be polite and nothing is ever too much trouble. I have used the gym and pool and spa and all are spotlessly clean, I once asked to use the sauna and steam room 20 minutes before closing it was no trouble and the staff were fantastic. Will continue to come back to this hotel as the best business hotel in Dubai. Rooms are high standard and spacious.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Sara_Mitchell159
HotelManagerRCDIFC, Hotel Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sara_Mitchell159

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor, it is always a pleasure for all of us to receive comments like this from our loyal guests.

Your comment about our ladies and gentlemen is something that is becoming key when selecting a hotel in Dubai, and we are very fortunate to have some talented individuals who strive to provide the best service to our guests.

I thank you also for complimenting all our ladies and gentlemen for creating a personalized experience, I have already conveyed your comments to them and they appreciated your thoughtful gesture. We look forward to welcoming you back soon with your family to your new home in Dubai and enjoy the legendary service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was first time in ritz Carlton for afternoon tea and amazing experience good place to spend evening in ritz at Saturday will definitely come back thanks for the team special sagar and chef who are always ready to serve

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank naveenkM2658BY

Dear naveenkM2658BY,

I am delighted to know that you had enjoyed the Noble Afternoon Tea as well as the personalized service provided by our ladies and gentlemen, especially by Sagar and our culinary team. I have already shared your feedback with them,and they appreciated your thoughtful gesture.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to enjoy the legendary Ritz-Carlton hospitality.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I arrived to the hotel at 9 am, got my room immediately and was upgraded to a premier room due to my Marriott status. The room was spotless, but for one “not so nice” detail I found inside one of the drawers. I went to the reception and told one of the ladies what happened and she took care of it immediately and in a very professional way. One of the managers came to apologize in person and upgraded me to the best room available (executive suite, as the ambassador and royal suites were booked). After that I received a plate of fruit with a hand written note from one of the managers and then another hand written note from the hotel Director, which I truly appreciate. Human mistakes happen all the time, but what makes a difference is how they are handled. And here it was handled in an excellent way. Kudos to the staff! As per the room itself (executive suite 1104), it was huge, with a nice bathroom, and comfortable bed, but the furniture was a bit dated (specially the flowered sofa) and could be renovated. Besides from that, everything is perfect!

1  Thank catalinachile

Dear catalinachile,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review about your visit on our TripAdvisor listing. It is always good to see feedback from our Marriott Bonvoy guests.

I am extremely satisfied that you enjoyed your stay and departed the hotel praising the staff and what the team did to turn around the not so pleasant room experience, rest assured myself and the housekeeping team are already looking into the making the room cleaning process more effective and productive.

Once again I thank you for highlighting the overall stay and accepting our apology.

We look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy the legendary Ritz-Carlton hospitality.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Had a lovely stay, great food at the Cara restaurant. Very friendly and helpful staff members especially Sagar, Manish, Angel, Diana, Mary-Grace, Yeni and Jozi. They made my stay enjoyable. I strongly recommend the Ritz Carlton DIFC.

1  Thank Jonathan T

Dear Jonathan T,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to know that you always have a great time in the hotel and the team made sure that you are taken care off. I thank you for highlighting our ladies and gentlemen Sagar, Manish, Angel, Diana, Mary Grace, Yeni and Jozi. I have already shared your feedback with them.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice and luxurious hotel located near Dubai mall with easy road access.

Room is spacious, well decorated and comfortable.

Staff is nice and friendly, thanks to Waserm, Wewe, and Oh.

Definitely will stay again next visit.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hisham_SA

Dear Hisham_SA,

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your recent visit to The Ritz-Carlton, DIFC and as well as the personalized service provided our ladies and gentlemen. I also thank you for highlighting the location and the amenities of the hotel and indeed it is one of the most centrally located hotels in Dubai with an easy access to the business districts and tourist attractions.