2,087 results
All reviews cafe belge sunken garden le cirque cake cafe difc area business hotel indoor pool financial center club level business trip amazing service in room dining special thanks rooms are spacious luxury hotel special mention amazing hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed for a business trip for 1 night and enjoyed the stay much. It was close to Metro so easy to reach the World Trade Center. Nice pool and breakfast as well. The room was clean and comfortable. I will definitely come back on my next visit to Dubai

• Trip type: Traveled on business
GS_RCDIFC, Hotel Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear chris c,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review about your stay on our TripAdvisor listing.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed the as well as the exceptional and personalized service provided by our ladies and gentlemen. I have shared your feedback with the team and they appreciated that you took time to review their service.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to enjoy the legendary Ritz-Carlton hospitality.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good place nice ambience gud access to near buy place nice breakfast area with lots off food variety options you have veg options also if you request thanks for great service and effort by jittu and his team thanks a lot I will love to give more feedback regards mr bhatnagar room 614

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Ayush_B_1995

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor, it is always a pleasure for all of us to receive comments from a loyal guest, like yourself.

Your comment about our ladies and gentlemen is something that is becoming key when selecting a hotel in Dubai, and we are very fortunate to have some talented individuals who strive to provide the best service to our guests.

I thank you also for complimenting Jittu and Cara team and all our ladies and gentlemen for creating a personalized experience, I have already conveyed your comments to them and they appreciated your thoughtful gesture. We look forward to welcoming you back soon to your second home in Dubai and enjoy the legendary service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been here for almost two years going and coming back to dubai but never do i go to another place.I love this place sunken garden the service is amazing ....drinks ,food and the people make me come back here.Thanks to Meghan,Rashid and marc they always do great to be served by them.Am a happy guest at sunken garden

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Gracee6770,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review about your visit to Sunken Garden on our TripAdvisor listing.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed the food and beverage offerings as well as the exceptional and personalized service provided by our ladies and gentlemen from Sunken Garden especially, Meghan, Rashid and Marc. I have shared your feedback with the team and they appreciated that you took time to review their service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came here for dinner and everything was fantastic, from the service to quality of food. Manjli our waitress was great and we couldn’t have asked for a better evening. Thank you so much to everyone at Le Cirque

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear katiepugh1,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed the personalized service provided by our ladies and gentlemen in Le Cirque especially Manjili.. Your amazing comment about our team means a lot to us and I have already shared your feedback with the team and they appreciated your thoughtful gesture.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights on business. Conveniently located, great restaurants, and best of all amazing service. Nizam was excellent from guest services!

The restaurants and bars were lively and fun place to hang out before going to bed. Highly recommend to anyone traveling to Dubai on business.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear adammesh,

I am glad to know that you enjoyed the food and beverage offerings as well as the exceptional and personalized service provided by our ladies and gentlemen especially, Nizam. I have shared your feedback with the team and they appreciated that you took time to review their service.