Ways to Experience Trawey Tourism
from $28.50
from $54.28
from $51.29
More Info
All reviews red dune a lot of fun sand boarding sand dunes camel ride dune bashing desert safari skills bike crashing dessert adventure company guide
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

This was a great tour, many components, each well put together. Dune bashing was super fun. Quad bike was great. Camel ride, my least favourite part, but I’m glad to have ticked it off my bucket list. Very professional outfit.

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank Yuchenwang2
PremiumDesertSafari, General Manager at Trawey Tourism, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you Yuchen for your awesome review and recommendation. Its testimonials such as these that
motivate us to keep improving our services. It was a pleasure to host and we would love to welcome

Reviewed January 20, 2020

This was me and my sisters first safari visit and we’ve enjoyed it! The trip was as described from the pickup, activities, to the show and food at the end. Also, our tour guide took amazing pictures of us. I definitely do recommend this experience!

1  Thank 484afrahm
PremiumDesertSafari, Guest Relations Manager at Trawey Tourism, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you Afrah for your awesome review and recommendation. It was a pleasure to host and we would love to welcome you back

Reviewed January 19, 2020

We enjoyed the sand bashing, camel ride and motor ride. Aachi was very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Aachi gave us information on Dubai and recommendation. He took fun pictures of us. Highly recommend the tour and Aachi.

2  Thank 444josephinec
PremiumDesertSafari, Director of Sales at Trawey Tourism, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you Josephine for your kind review and recommendation. I will convey your feedback to Aachi who, I am sure, will be delighted to hear it. It was a pleasure to host and we would love to welcome

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Absolutely amazing experience! The whole team were excellent, they communicated really well with us from the beginning and the end. They tailored our trip to our desires as we were most interested in the morning safari with quad biking, (which was so much fun!) I went with my father who also throughly enjoyed this experience. Wouldn't change a thing, everything was outstanding, would definitely do this again if given the opportunity!!! Thanks for a wonderful memory, highly recommend Traway!!

1  Thank kimranue

Thank you Kim for your awesome detailed review and recommendation. Its testimonials such as these that

Reviewed January 19, 2020

My friends from US enjoyed Desert safari, it was really good, especially Mr. Shahid's driving

Even food we enjoyed

1  Thank michaelsN2107EO

Thank you Michael for your kind review. It was a pleasure to host you.Looking forward to welcoming your back