5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$118
Priceline$124
travelup.com$156
2,508 results
All reviews rooftop pool burjuman mall metro station star hotel bur dubai indian food excellent hotel room service the ground floor burj khalifa comfortable stay spacious rooms business trip buffet breakfast early check house keeping nightclub
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2016

From check-in to check-out every moment was amazingly perfect. The Hotel is centrally located serviced by cordial staff with clean and spacious room and a variety breakfast line-up. A Hotel stay was never this impeccable.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Scott_Butcher-GM, General Manager at Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2016

Dear P_T_Ramdas

Thank you for your review. I was pleased to see that our people looked after you and that you enjoyed your stay. I also note that our location was convenient for you and that you enjoyed the variety at breakfast.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to look after you again in the future and if I can ever be of any assistance in this regard please contact me.

Reviewed September 1, 2016

I usually staying here every time im in Dubai and my reservation thru booking.com last weekend and yesterday the same person who checked me in she's very slow, don't know how to smile, she don't understand even the preferences of the booking as I requested for 3 rooms with twin bed.How many times we change the room and even the internet password given was wrong.Everyone are nice specially Junnel ,rooms are clean but the room attendant was very slow.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Ahmedhefaity

Thank you for your review. I have investigated the situation with your slow check in and I believe it was due to your requirement to have rooms close together. At the time there was no reservation in the system and we were running on high occupancy and hence the delay. I do apologize to you for this. I would also like to apologize for the issue with the internet password. I have also followed up on this. I will also ensure that Junnel is suitably recognized.

I realize that you are a regular guest and if I can ever be of any assistance in the future when you are coming to Dubai please contact me.

Reviewed August 31, 2016

The hotel as such is a good property, the rooms are spacious and nice. They are clean although not top of the line. What got a bit on my nerves was that the staff were making things a bit complicated. I had booked an additional value package (actually two, because we were two people and two rooms), and when I invited a guest the next afternoon in the lounge it became a lengthy discussion if the guest is ok to be there and if my value package of the previous day was still valid at this time for the lounge access. They finally did not charge extra for it, but that would not have happened in an InterConti or so. Then I had booked one night and they upgraded (nice), when I booked the second night, in spite of availability I had to move the room because someone felt that it was not in line with their rules that I would stay in the upgraded room. Not a problem and they were technically correct, but it just felt like - why? They definitely had availability. Anyway, it is not a bad place, and it is rather good value for money - really it is. They don't charge very much, and you get much for what you pay. But they could just improve by not being so stingy. I booked my other nights in Dubai in other hotels. But I can still recommend this place particularly if you have meetings in Bur Dubai and have a limited budget.

Room tip: Just ask them.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Joeldenitz

Thank you for your review. I have investigated your stay and I believe that there were two rooms booked and the other room paid for your room for the first night which also included payment for an upgrade for both rooms. As the other room only stayed for one night hence an extended upgrade was not covered. I do understand your point of view and I apologize for the inconvenience. I have duly followed up with our people on this.

Reviewed August 29, 2016

Great value for money. Clean room and very friendly staff. Located right in the heart of Dubai. Close to shopping areas. I had a very good stay and want to compliment the management for making my stay comfortable.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Scott_Butcher-GM, General Manager at Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2016

Dear Vimal K

Thank you for your review. I was pleased to see that our people looked after you and that you found our location to be convenient for you.

I would also like to thank you for your compliments and if I can ever be of any assistance in the future please contact me.

Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

A great place to meet up friends or business colleagues, large gatherings,

The view from the terrace restaurant is simply brilliant, the ideal showcase to the modern Dubai

Ambience and music are super, to have relaxed evening, to unwind

However the food is not up to the mark

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Atuljoshi

Thank you for your review. I was pleased to see that you enjoyed the view and music in our Kris Restaurant. I have also noted that food did not meet your expectations. I apologize for this shortcoming and I have followed up on this matter.