“good place to be”

Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel
Ranked #149 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Had been here some time back ..the best part of the place is well situated. You have almost all the famous Indian food joints adjacent to the hotel. A well maintained hotel with good staff. The proximity to famous malls and markets stood up for this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank unknown0801
GM-PRKK, General Manager at Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear Unknown0801

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. I have noted that you found our people to be good and that our location was convenient.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future and if I can ever be of any assistance please contact me.

Scott Butcher

Write a ReviewReviews (1,727)

995 - 1,001 of 1,727 reviews

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

My usual stay in dubai would be on jumeirah beach. However this time we decided to stay more centrally and I preferred it!

The park Regis is situated opposite the burjuman shopping centre and walking distance to meena bazaar (indian shopping area), bastakiya and al suq areas. There's also a metro stations close by so you can make your trips to the shopping mall and the burj Khalifa or to the gold souk!

The hotel service was very good. The room we were in was unnecessarily oversized! It was a suite but is pointless as furnished like a deluxe room but with furniture spaced out!

We decided to do room only as there is a good choice of food locally outside the hotel and in the shopping centre opposite.

If you want a central location with easy access to all areas of dubai you can't do wrong with the park Regis kris krin!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank usmanhameed

Dear Usmanhameed

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. I was pleased to see that you found our service to be very good. I also note that the location was convenient for you.

I appreciate your endorsement of our Hotel and if you are ever coming back to Dubai and if I can be of any assistance please contact me.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

If you are coming for business to Dubai you cannot go wrong with this hotel. The hotel is very self-contained, has a good location and has the service to match.

I was here recently on a short business trip, where my group needed meeting rooms and catering. The meeting and business amenities are just right.

The rooms are very comfortable and clean with everything you need to get on with work (good wi-fi, etc).

The breakfast is great too. If you feel like eating out it is just a short stroll to a number a local restaurants which serve a good selection of dishes.

I had a good stay and like the title suggest everything was just right. I will definitely stay again when I am passing through Dubai.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Os_Ishmael

Thank you for your review. I have noted that you found our Hotel ideal for business and that the location was convenient for you. I also see that you found our rooms to be comfortable and that you enjoyed the breakfast.

I have also noted that you will be staying with us again and if I can ever be of any assistance in this regard please contact me.

Once again thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Overall our experience at the Park Regis was great. Upon arrival we were greater by hotel staff, and luggage taken inside. As it was early in the morning we were pleased to be offered an early check in (and late checkout) the an upgrade to the 2 bedroom apartment at a very reasonable price. The room was everything you would expect from a 4-5 star hotel, with 2 single beds and a large king, kitchenette, 2 modern bathrooms, and a living area it was perfect for our family of 4. Hotel staff were very attentive and helpful (even dropping off some hand written welcome cards), and the breakfast buffet was fantastic with a large range of options. The hotel was located close to the Dubai Metro however the local taxis are also an affordable was to get around. When combining the great room, service, location and price I would certainly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Ben P

Dear Ben P

Thank you for your review of our Hotel. I was pleased to see that you enjoyed the overall experience and that you found our people to be very attentive.

I also note that you enjoyed the breakfast and that our location was convenient for your needs.

Your recommendation is also much appreciated and if you are ever coming to Dubai and I can be of assistance please contact me.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

The hotel is right in the city center and is quite close to everything in the city. Staff is very friendly and welcoming. Has underground parking too. Clean ans spacious hotel rooms with good internet connectivity. Also has a night club in the hotel which is also quite good. Highly recommend it!

Room Tip: The higher floors are better!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Wkqatar

Dear Wkqatar

Thank you for your review. I was pleased to see that our people looked after you and that you found our location convenient. I also note that you found our rooms spacious.

Your recommendation is much appreciated and if I can ever be of any assistance to you please contact me.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

This is the 3rd time I stayed in this hotel.
Excellent service in both the hotel and airport transfer.
Took the effort to prepare a welcome back card.
Train station within 500m, wide variety of choice for food nearby.
Excellent housekeeping and facility.
Good value for money.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Sl T

Thank you very much for your review. It is pleasing to see that our people have looked after you when you have stayed with us. I also note that you find the Hotel to be of good value.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future and if I can ever be of any assistance in this regard please contact me.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Stayed 6-8 June 14, 10th Floor
+ Points
Big Room, Pin Drop Silence, Speedy free wifi, House keeping Swift, Room Service swift, Nice Bars, Burger King , KFC, Super Market on walking distance

- Points
No Mini Bar in Room, No Massage Service

100% Sure will stay again

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank SheikhK

Dear SheikhK

Thank you for your review. It was very pleasing to see that you were impressed by our service. I also note your comment that you found our Bar to be good.

With regard to no mini bar I apologize to you for this, it should have been available. On the subject of no massage, our plans for the future do include the addition of a spa.

I was also pleased to see that you would stay with us again and if I can ever be of any assistance in this regard please contact me.