“Great hotel and overall stay”

Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel
Ranked #155 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I stayed in this hotel 45 nights for business purposes, and I must say I was more than delighted to know I was staying there. The location of the hotel is great (it's in the Burjuman Area not far from Downtown Dubai and at walk distance from the oldest, but beautiful, mall of Dubai). The room was really big and convenient (there is a REAL desk dedicated to business customers). The bed was amazing, especially with the "Pillow Menu" (with 5 different types of pillows) and the bathroom huge (great bath & shower). The room service is really fast and efficient, and take in account the specifications you ask about for your meals.
A little something I love about this hotel is that it provides its clients with tons of little accessories in each room, that are just perfectly imagined.

Room Tip: The higher you are, the better the view. Ask for a room with a sea view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
GM-PRKK, General Manager at Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear Leonard F

As a regular guest of the Hotel it is great to see your review of the Hotel and this is much appreciated. I am pleased to see that you enjoy the rooms and that the location is convenient for you.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future and if I can ever be of any assistance please contact me.

Scott Butcher

Write a ReviewReviews (1,749)

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Polite, friendly staff. We missed the shuttle to Dubai Mall, but the friendly driver offered to take us anyway.
Great location and facilities, clean premises, delicious breakfast. Hairdryer in room didn't work, but not something to be concerned about with the insane heat! Would definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Min N

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to see that our people looked after you and that you found our location convenient. I also note that you enjoyed the breakfast.

With regards to the hairdryer not working. As part of the initial fit our of the Hotel there was a safety switch installed outside of the bathroom and if this is not on the dryer will not work. We are currently going through all rooms and rectifying this.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to loo after you in the future and if I can ever be of any assistance in this regard please contact me.

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

We arrived late and were given juice on a arrival which was very refresing after a long flight. The room was very spacious & very comfy beds. It is very clean & it was refresed daily. There are great facilities within the hotel, wifi, rooftop pool restaurant etc, we were disappointed when we were asked to leave the pool on wednesday the 3rd for a private party. This would be the only complaint I have, loation is good, can get taxis easy enough outside the hotel. Would recommend to a friend.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Martina H

Dear Marina H

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. I am glad that you found our rooms to be comfortable and that the location of the Hotel was convenient for you.

I am sorry about the fact that you had to leave the pool early due to a private party. This is something that we rarely do and please accept my apologies.

I appreciate your recommendation and if I can ever be of any assistance in the future please contact me.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

I found this hotel excellent. Most important that its location is excellent and there are lots n lots of Indian restaurant all around the hotel. Rooms are very good and clean. The staff out there are helpful and courteous. The restaurant at the 19th floor is very good with a great view.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SHRANCHI
GM-PRKK, General Manager at Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Dear SHRANCHI

Thank you for your review. I note that our location was convenient for you and that our people looked after you. I was very pleased to see that you enjoyed our Kris Restaurant on the 19th. Floor and its view.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to look after you again and if I can ever be of any assistance in this regard please contact me.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Arrived early after an overnight flight from UK. No problem with room not being ready - I was offered a shower in the gym area upstairs. Perfect. My luggage stored and I caught the 10.30 hotel shuttle to the Dubai Mall. All the staff I came into contact with were just right - not in your face, always smiling, pleasantly courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. Well done to whoever selects and directs them! My room was huge and one of the most comfortable beds I have slept in. Everything worked well. Room service was efficient and not expensive. Breakfast was good - plenty of variety in a relaxed atmosphere. Didn't use the bar or rooftop. Cabs are cheap in Dubai so the locality was not a problem. About 15 mins from the airport. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Dear Annme

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. I was very pleased that our people looked after you. I also note that you found our beds comfortable and that you enjoyed breakfast.

I note from your review that you would stay with us again and if I can ever help in this regard please contact me.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

The location of The Park Regis Dubai is one of the many plus points when staying here. The rooms are fully furnished with a comfortable bed, tea and coffee making facilities, fridge, hair dryer, iron, good wifi and a well equipped bathroom which has the added benefits of a bidet.

Situated in between Bur Juman and Al Karama monorail/metro stations, you well easily access all Dubai has to offer and even a trip to Sharjah can be commenced from here, with a bus ride to follow. Be prepared for the first couple of monorail /metro carriages which are reserved for women only and the other for those who chose to pay shed loads for the privilege.

The array of international dining options both in the hotel and close by will comfortably tempt the palate, as will the shopping options when Carrefour opens five minutes away.

Sipping mint tea was made for places such as this.

Enjoy!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank TH D

Dear TH D

Thank you for your review. I see that the location of our Hotel suited your needs and that you found the area contained plenty of dining options for you.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future and if I can ever be of any assistance in this regard please contact me.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Park Regis Kris Kin is an excellent choice for quiet, relaxation, and business combined. The rooms, service, and atmosphere are welcoming and friendly.

The food service, is excellent with a good variety of types available.

This is one I would choose again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Bob L

Thank you for your review. I was very pleased to see that you were happy with your choice of our Hotel. I also note that our people looked after you and that you enjoyed the food service.

I see that from this experience that you would stay with us again and if I can ever be of any assistance in this regard please contact me.

Once again thank you for the feedback.