Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$354
$222
  • Pool
Hilton Dubai Creek(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$120
$110
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$266
$218
$414
$327
  • Beachfront
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$288
Agoda.com
$243
$509
1,830 results
All reviewsrooftop poolburjuman mallmetro stationtop floorpillow menustar hotelbur dubaiindian foodexcellent hotelroom servicerooms are largecomfortable staymini barbusiness hotelbusiness tripburj khalifabuffet breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Just completed our third stay here. It was fabulous. We had an executive junior suite which was huge,as was the bed. The normal rooms are also nice and large. All amenities are provided and it is very clean. I love the opening window for fresh air, missing in a lot of hotels. We availed ourselves of the executive package. The views from the Kris lounge are stunning but breakfast is only really european. I like the no smoking area now in the Kris. Staff throughout the hotel are extremely pleasant and efficient, although concierge sometimes forget the newspaper. The manager is very approachable and exceeds expectations in sorting out any problem. He makes his email readily available so he can be contacted. The area is really handy for getting around and walking to the Creek, and they have courtesy coach to the beach or Dubai Mall. It is also close to the airport. Can't wait to come back

Room Tip: The higher floors have fantastic views and are worth the extra
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank littlereddevilag
GM-PRKK, General Manager at Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Dear Littlereddevilag

Thank you for staying with us again and for providing your feedback. It was also good to catch up with you during your stay and receiving your feedback first hand.

I see that you enjoyed the view from Kris and that our people were efficient. I have noted your comment about the newspaper delivery and I have followed up on this.

I note that you will be staying with us again in the future and you do have my contact details if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

It was the best trip I have ever been with this great hotel, never seen trusty staff and good management like that never ever.

The first day I was there I left the room with forgetting my wallet on the desk of my room (#1317), After a while I remembered that I forget my wallet inside the room I went there and I found that the room was totally been cleaned by the cleaner and no any penny been taken from the wallet

without any doubt next time would book in Park Regis Kris Kin hotel because of it good location and clean hotel within the trusty staff there.

Thanks again for the great managment I have ever seen.

Hevi Sabah
Iraq

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise"
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Hevi 2014

Thank you for your review of our Hotel. I was pleased to see that you recovered your wallet and that everything was in order.

I note that you would stay with us again in the future and if I can ever help in this regard please contact me.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

This was my second stay here and I am pleased to say that I enjoyed another pleasant stay.
The position for the business traveller is good as the metro is within short walking distance and there are many restaurants around the hotel and a good shopping mall and supermarket opposite. The staff is good and the small pool area offers good views.
The rooms are well maintained, quiet and very comfortable. My only comments being that there is not an electric plug near the mirror in the bedroom. I had to move the chair from the bedroom into the bathroom so that I could sit and dry my hair. Also, the room lighting is very dim and it was almost impossible to read in bed.
It is a busy hotel with a popular nightclub in-house which can make Thursday evenings particularly lively. Proximity to the airport is excellent as the traffic in Dubai can sometimes be terrible. If you don't need to be at the beach then this hotel is a good choice.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Heb999

I am pleased to see that you decided to stay with us again and that you had another good stay. I see that you found the location convenient and that our people were good. With regards to your comment that you found the room a bit dim. I am reviewing this as well as your suggestion about an electrical point near the mirror.

I do hope that you will consider to stay with us again and if I can ever be of any assistance in this regard please contact me.

Once again thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

A bit of the beaten track. Not all taxi drivers know where it is. Rooms ok. Not much character and the lounge area is a bit limited for meetings. Roof top pool is very nice as is top floor restaurant and bar area. I think there are better hotels in Dubai for similar cash.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
GM-PRKK, General Manager at Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2014

Dear BusinessGuruLon

Thank you for your review. I note that the rooms were acceptable. However you found the lounge which I resume is the lobby a bit small for meetings. We do have rooms available for meetings if you so desire as the lobby is a public space.

I was pleased to see that you found our Kris Nar and Restaurant nice. I also that you are uncertain if you would stay with us again. I do hope that you will consider our Hotel in the future and if I can ever be of any assistance in this regard please contact me.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

When I first arrived, I noticed that the airport was very near. The hospitality was good and check in was quick. Nice reception waiting couches. Rooms were huge and extremely big and the bathrooms are spacious and when we booked the room the guy said our room is going to be small but it wasn't. Nice view from the room. Didn't take breakfast but pools are awesome. Taxi's are hard to get though from the hotel but the metro is walking distance, down the road. Beds are high quality and the there's a selection of pillows to choose from. There's a nice big flat screen LG TV. Dubai mall is not far. Internet speeds are extremely fast, reliable and free. The business centre is awesome because you have your on cubicle and can sit there and use the Internet for free on they computer for how long you want. Really worth it. Highly recommended Must stay hotel. Had a great stay.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank uzairismail10

Dear Uzairismail10

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel, it is appreciated. I have noted that you found the hospitality good and that our rooms were spacious. I also see that our internet speed was to your satisfaction.

I am pleased to see that you had a great stay and that you would recommend our Hotel.

If I can ever be of assistance when you are coming to Dubai please contact me.