“Nice hotel!!”

Ranked #136 of 546 Hotels in Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Nice hotel!!”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

We decide to stay here for a night after spending time in club7!! the bar was the best entertainment!!and in terms of room was clean and big space, very good breakfast buffet. we enjoy spend night here in Park regis!! new property in middle of dubai..

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank robvy
GM-PRKK, General Manager at Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Robvy

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel it is appreciated. I see that the rooms of good size for your needs and that the buffet breakfast was also good.

I also note that you found the location convenient. I do hope that we can be of service in the future and if I can ever assist in this regard please contact me.

May I take this opportunity to wish you all the best in 2014.

Scott Butcher

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (300)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Chennai
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Stayed here during a business trip to Dubai during December 2013.
This is a relatively new hotel, having come up about 3 years ago, and located very conveniently in Burdubai, within a 5 minute walk from both the Burjuman and Karama metro stations. The street where the hotel is located has a huge variety of restaurants of all types, so finding whatever you want to eat is never a problem.
The room which I had was quite spacious, with a big king size bed, 2 comfortable lounge chairs with a small coffee table, s separate work desk with an ergonomic office chair, a flat screen TV, a well stocked minibar, coffee & tea making facilities, hair dryer, ironing board and iron, safe deposit box etc. The bathroom has a separate shower stall and bathtub. The free wi-fi worked well and was quite fast. I did not have the hotel breakfast as there is a wide variety of food available just outside the hotel. Tried their sports bar on the lobby level has a good ambiance, with a good selection of snacks, and quick service. There is a club/ disco on the 3rd floor which seemed to be quite popular, and could be noisy in the night if you have a room near that.. Overall, a decent place to stay, with a great location. However, even though the hotel is rated as 5 star, I would rate it as a 4 star or a 4 star plus...

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank bat31
GM-PRKK, General Manager at Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
Dear Bat 31

Thank you for your review of our Hotel during your recent stay. I have noted that you found the location convenient and that the room was spacious. I was also pleased to see that overall that you rated the Hotel as a decent stay.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to look after you in the future and if I can ever be of assistance in this regard please contact me.

Once again thank you for your feedback.

Mumbai, India
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Stayed here for 5 nights. Good service, polite staff....enthusiastic to be helpful to the point of being intrusive! My room was knocked twice in the evening by the housekeeping staff to ask for turndown service! The room was large and had a comfortable bed. Upon checkin I had to call housekeeping to explain the lighting. It would be good if someone could assist guests right at check in.
The bathroom was a good size with a separate tub and shower tray. However the tiling and corners needed to be cleaned. The bathroom looked like it was starting to age. Maybe a good wash around corners could sort this out. Toileteries provided were below average. I suggest carrying your own.
The breakfast served was good; however the lunch buffet was average. Also everything is priced on a higher side.
Considering the space and facilities, it is typically a 4 star which has been bumped up to a 5 star making it more expensive than its actually worth for...
There is plenty restaurants and shopping areas available on the same road as the Hotel. Its a gastronomic delight outside if you want to experiment the local flavours!
Overall, it was an impressive experience and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose a higher floor for a better view of the city
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear Path_well_trodden

Thank you for your review, it is appreciated. I have noted that you found our service to be of a good standard. I will follow up with how the lighting is explained as this should occur when you are escorted to your room.

I have also noted your comment about the bathrooms and I have followed up on this matter. I see that you found the breakfast be good but the lunch was not to a similar standard I will review this with our people.

I am pleased to see that overall you were impressed by the experience and that you would stay with us again. If I can ever assist in this regard please contact me.

Cologne, Germany
Reviewed December 17, 2013

The hotel is in a perfect location in Burd Dubai, excellent restaurants in all price segments outside. A short walk to the metro station Bur Juman. The service at the hotel is at the 5 stars level. Especially, we were very hapy with our room service by Chuddy Harrisson, who managed us to feel like home and very welcomed. Small, but very nice pool area to spend some leisure and quiet time. The View restaurant andthe bar on the 19th floor, which we visited three times, provide an exceptional view on Dubai and an outstanding culinary experience. I would recomend this hotel to anyone traveling to Dubai for a city holiday trip.

Room Tip: We had a room in the 4th floor which was fine and quiet. No exceptional view, but OK. For the view y...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Barbara 2005

Thank you for the review from your recent stay with us. I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and that the location suited your needs.

I also note your comments about room service and will convey your compliments onto those concerned.

I see that you enjoyed both the view and the cuisine in our Kris Restaurant and that you would recommend our Hotel.

If I can ever be of assistance when you are coming to Dubai please contact me and may I take this opportunity to wish you all the best for the Festive Season.

Stourbridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We stayed in this 5 Star hotel along with our daughter in a junior suite which we found to be very luxurious, spacious and comfortable. The free wi-fi was very good.
We used the roof top pool on most days, where the views are stunning. The pool staff were very attentive and helpful as were all the hotel staff.
We had breakfast included in our particular deal and were very pleased with the wide selection of food choices provided, every nations palette being accommodated. On one occasion we dined in the Grandstand Bar at lunchtime and found the food to be most enjoyable.
The hotel is conveniently located for the airport and down town Dubai, the Dubai Mall and other attractions. A taxi is essential to get around but prices are very low compared to the UK, the only issue being on an evening (7.00pm) despite the concierges best efforts it took them time to hail a taxi and on a couple of occasions it took over 30 minutes, so if making dining reservations allow plenty of time, plus traffic on an evening is very heavy.
Overall we really enjoyed our stay at this hotel and if we ever return to Dubai would not hesitate in using the hotel again.

Room Tip: If you are a non smoker remember to ask for a non smoking floor.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Steve 7374

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. I am pleased that you found the Junior Suite to be spacious and comfortable and that the Wi-Fi was good.

I note that you found a good selection food at at breakfast and that the food in the Grandstand Sports Bar was enjoyable.

I am apologize for the delay in a cab being available, sometimes at busy periods during the day there can be delays but the Metro which is just down the street is a good alternative and is connected to the main areas of Dubai.

I am pleased to see that if coming back to Dubai that you would stay with us again and if I can ever help in this regard please contact me.

May I take this opportunity to wish you all the best for the Festive Season.

Muscat, Oman
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I'm a bit late in writing this as I stayed over a weekend in October. I drove down from Oman the location and price were a major decision maker.

The Positives:

- Good Rooms
- Good Service
- In-Room Dining was also quite nice
- Roof-top bar, the ambiance and the views are super

The Negatives:
- the Valet takes forever because they have to drive round the block to come back to main entrance
- The traffic in the evenings approaching the hotel's entrance is truly a nightmare.
- On Thursday the lobby is flooded with the night-club revelers at one point one feels the entire Philipines has decended (unlike other hotels, the club entrance and the lifts are the same for all other guests)

Room Tip: Choose the hotel rooms facing Bur Jaman Mall as its a better view than the alternate. Take a high up...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Dear Ibrahim_Gailani

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to see that you found our rooms and service to be of a good standard and that you enjoyed the views from our Kris Bar on the 19th level.

I have noted your comment about the valet parking taking some time and we are endeavouring to rectify this. With regards to some of the patrons of the night club I have followed up with our people to ensure that they are not disruptive.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to look after you in the future and if I can ever assist in this regard please contact me .

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

We had one night here as a stop over in dubai, to visit the city before heading on to the rest of our holiday. We had a room on the first floor, which was very well appointed and had all the facilities you might need in a hotel. The only thing I would say is that there is a nightclub in the hotel, which we could hear until very early into the morning. So if possible request a higher floor if you are a light sleeper. The bed was very comfy, and free wifi was quick. The location is very close to Bur Juman metro stop. Breakfast is available, however we checked out early so didn't need it.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Laura Rose

Thank you for your review. I see that you found our rooms to be well appointed and that the bed was comfortable. I am sorry that you could hear the night club and I have followed up on this matter. On another note it is pleasing to see that the location was good for your needs.

I do hope that you will return to our Hotel and in the future and if I can be of assistance in this regard please contact me. May I take this opportunity to wish you all the best for the Festive Season.