“Good place, near metro, class service”

Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel
Ranked #139 of 550 Hotels in Dubai
Vienna, Austria
“Good place, near metro, class service”
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for 2-day business event. Most time spent indoors. Service is very good, food is nice. Try restaurant on 19th floor, with a picturesque view over Dubai. Metro station is 3-5 min walk, taxi is not expensive. Worth staying.

• Stayed September 2012
2 Thank Jivit

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (302)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Stayed here on numerous business trips to the UAE and can't fault the place.

Normally book a Burj Executive room, these are dearer than the standard rooms but the add-on benefits make it worthwhile; complimentary breakfast, airport pick-up, papers, wi-fi, private lounge open all day and free drinks and snacks between 6 & 8pm etc.

The hotel restaurant is very good indeed, it’s located on the 19th floor and the views are stunning. I have taken clients here many time and they have always been impressed. The prices are very reasonable not just by Dubai standards.

The rooftop pool area isn’t massive but the way it’s managed and set out means you can normally get a lounger without any problems.

The Burjman Mall is opposite, with all the famous name shops, there’s a metro station across and getting a taxi from outside is normally very easy.

All in all can’t really fault this place; don’t know if it’s ideal for a long family holiday but for a business trip or short break you’ll do well to find better.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Lucan1878
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I held a 3-day residential conference of international delegates and was impressed by the little surprises this hotel threw-up. The rather unassuming lobby camouflages the otherwise vibrant atmosphere, staff and rooms. The restaurant on the 19th floor has a spectacular view and it is a pleasure to spend a quiet evening there while you see the sun set on the horizon or catch a glimpse of the surrounding twinkle on the ground with the Burj Khalifa prominently and mightily visible in the skyline. Very noteworthy was the Food quality and variety - my complements to the chefs!!

Room Tip: Take a higher floor
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Saikat1
Reviewed July 11, 2013

my husband and i thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. The room was fantastic. The customer service was great. The food was tasty. The location was only like, fifteen minutes from the airport. Also, its on the same road as the Burjuman mall, so the walk wasnt far. And, there are so many "Metro" stations on the same road as Regis, and they will take you anywhere you need to go. I enjoyed my visit immensely.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Was staying for 4 nights in 2013 , the hotel has nice and spacious deluxe rooms, nice breakfast with many selections but restaurant seems to congested when hotel full. But afterall it is the best hotel, and specially for muslim its walking distance to the mosque, very convenient..

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ruruhwicaksono
Launceston, Australia
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for nearly a week on our first stay in Dubai. The hotel was in a great position. There was a mall just 5 minutes walk away. Two Metro stations 5 minutes in either direction. Metro was a cheap and easy way of getting up and down Dubai to see the Malls and across to the gold and spice market. But taxis are very reasonable. One day we walked to the creek and down to the water taxi from the hotel. It was hot but we enjoyed it. There is a complimentary bus that will take you and pick you up from the beach and to the Dubai Mall.There was Spinneys supermarket across the road, this does take 5 minutes to get to it as you have to go down to traffic lights to cross a very busy road, but no drama. There are plenty of places to eat around the hotel. There are several places in the hotel to eat and drink as well. The staff all seemed very helpful and friendly. The room we had was very nice and had everything we needed it was well serviced everyday. There was a pool up on the roof with a fantastic view of the city. They have towels sunbed, sunshades, and staff on hand. There was a lady down in reception that was able to book tours for you and this was very helpful, We did the sand dunes tour and evening boat trip with a meal and show. As two women we felt very at ease and safe, so long as you follow and respect their culture and rules everything is fine. Dubai is a wonderful place will definitely be coming back.

Room Tip: We were half way up the hotel looking out from the front of the hotel, it was quiet, light and sunn...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My stay at this hotel was the worst in my life; I have never experienced such a bad stay in my life. First of all, when I have arrived to the hotel and I had a booking in a Burj Executive room, the welcome statement and the special check-in counter was so great that made me think that this is the best hotel ever!. When I have arrived to my room, the room was clean and good size. I have decided to take a shower; the water temperature was not stable at all!! it keeps changing from extremely cold to extremely hot without me changing!!! Even if you decide to change the temperature, move it a little bit and the temperature will suddenly change to a very big difference.
Second, before I have arrived I have requested to have a mini bar to be removed, and it was perfect!!! They didn't open the mini bar at all and it was closed I was really happy!!! until I have decided to sleep evening,, after the first night at mid night around 0035 hours, someone was knocking the door very strongly and really strong which made me wake up scared from the knocking,, I replied that I'm coming now please wait .. And the knocking didn't stop which made me think that there's really something going on outside!! When I came to the door side I saw from the door eye. I saw the hotel staff standing there.. I have opened the door,, and he asked me , do you want me to open the mini bar for you sir ? I was really shocked!! After midnight + do not disturb sign was there + electronic do not disturb was there.. And still all this knocking and strong knocking,, just to ask me if I want to open my mini bar ??? That was really bad and the worst experience in my life. I said it's fine sometimes mistakes happens.. I have decided to call the operator at the hotel to request a wakeup call to happen at 9 AM so I wake up early for my breakfast and to catch an appointment out of the hotel,, I woke up at 11 AM by myself without their wakeup call !! and I missed the breakfast and my appointment !! it's really disappointing for me !!!, I even tried to check the daily newspaper which I suppose to receive everyday as a complementary thing with my room stay ,, the news paper was not there!! I called them to complain about everything happened,, the operator tried to avoid giving me speak to the duty manager but after me insisting, she gave me the manager and I have complained about everything happened to me , he gave me a first apology which was very good , and then he promised me that he will investigate and will get back to me with an explanation at least and promised me a news paper urgently (Even he sent me the news paper, he sent me another news paper not the one I have requested upon check-in, and it wasn't a UAE related news paper at all !!!) .. .. I have left the hotel for shopping and came back at night, i have noticed that I have envelops under my room door, I was so happy that I thought this is a sorry letter from the hotel or apology or at least an explanation! But it was my room billing letter .. but I have got nothing back from them !! Never ever until today.. I was so surprised that a 5 star hotel will care about their money more than the guest satisfaction!!!!! I have decided to live with it and make the second night go with peace.. After the second night, I left for the check-out.. I made all the complains I have again and all I have got , a manager waiting for me at the door before me leaving with his business card , promising me that whenever I have decided to come to the hotel, to give him a call and he will help me !! .. Really??? This is all I get from a 5 star hotel ??? And what I have decided never to come back to the hotel, or I came after 2 years and this manager left the hotel, who will cover the happened mistakes? And I will never think about coming back with this situation.

This is what I have.. And I hope that they improve there services or make it a lower hotel category. Maybe 4 star hotel.

I hope you all read my review before you decide to go to this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank mohameda574
GM-PRKK, General Manager at Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Guest

I have followed up on the problems that you have highlighted. However I must firstly apologize to you for these issues, they should not have occurred. The problem with the hot water hasbeen addressed. The situation with being disturbed by the mini bar attendant was due to that person going to the wrong room and with regards to the newspapare not being delivered I have reviewed our internal procedures to eliminate any repeat of these sorts of problems.

I will be getting in touch with you directly to rectify the negative impressions that you have gained by this stay, as we do wish to have you back and re-establish our reputation with you.

Best regards