“a fantastic hotel and well recommended.”

Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel
Ranked #132 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
Jersey, United Kingdom
“a fantastic hotel and well recommended.”
Reviewed May 15, 2011

Good points - The staff were very friendly, efficient and attentative. The hotel is well situated next to the Burjaman Centre for shopping and the closest Metro station which is only 5 minutes walk away, and is a short taxi ride from the Creek (or a long walk !) where you can soak up the atmosphere of the souks. The rooms are very spacious and well equipped, and include bathrobes and slippers which is a nice touch, as well as enormous Queen size beds and a massive plasma TV. The roof top pool is excellent, and affords stunning views towards Sheik Zayad road and the coast (just!). All in all, a fantastic hotel and well recommended.

Bad point - The connecting room we booked wasn't available when we checked in the 1st night, which was very frustrating after a long flight as well as inconvenient, but the situation was soon rectified to our satisfaction. Full marks to the Manager and his staff for sorting this out. Very professional.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Stevec49er

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (295)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed May 13, 2011

We stayed for 2 nights on our way back to Canada. We received an unbelievably low rate through Asiaroom.com and we're very impressed with the finishes,decor, comfort and amenities in the room and the roof top gym / spa/ pool facilities. Not much I can add to the positive reviews posted below;but I will point out a few tips and observations. We found a couple of Minimarts located on 2B street on the back of the hotel that we're more conveniently located than the Spinneys on the busy Sheik Khalifa Rd. The food and drinks offered inside the hotel we're very reasonably priced compared to other similiar hotels we have stayed in. There are numerous eating options available just outside the hotel from budget to high end within 1 to 5 minutes walk. We did notice some noise from the bass heavy music coming from the " dance club " on the 5 th floor so ask for a high floor if you are a light sleeper. We would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone staying in this area of Dubai. ( we also stayed at the Novotel Mall of Emirates 3 weeks earlier)

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank davidli
Polokwane, South Africa
Reviewed May 4, 2011

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It definitely exceeded our expectations, especially since their rates were relatively low. The staff were friendly, and did their best to help us whenever they could. The location of the hotel was also excellent, as there were several fast food restaurants and local cuisine in close proximity to the hotel. There was also a supermarket just across the road, which was helpful. The metro is within walking distance from the hotel, and there were always waiting taxis outside. Because the hotel's location is central, taxi fare was always reasonable. The hotel also offers a daily shuttle service to the beach and Dubai mall. I will stay at this hotel again, if I ever find myself in Dubai again in the future

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 2, 2011

Great hotel with great location and super staff. Good value for money :-)

• Stayed April 2011
New Delhi, India
Reviewed April 26, 2011

The hotel was very near to airport like hardly 20 mins ...and hospitality of the hotel staff was excellent we enjoyed our stay a lot must go for this hotel,there terrace pool is excellent...

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Taarnby, Denmark
Reviewed April 24, 2011

The location is good comparing to the Metro and one of the luxury shopping mall Burjman and Café René. Behind the hotel is a spa/massage center with Thai/Chiness massage great. If you like Thai food spicy and hot the Thai Terrace also beside the hotel have very good food. Anyway the area is to much Arabic, Indian and Parkistan mentality and influence. You can´t buy a beer, drink or wine before 6 PM. The room, beds and Bathrooms is good BUT service and cleaning, if you get any cleaning if lucky at 6 PM.is only 2 stars The cleaning staff needs a training or more female influence to get cleaning done before 1 PM. The breakfast isn´t worth the money and the staff don´t know how to manages the tables. Few of the waithers where extremly well organised, but here again to many different cultures and mentallyties ( who is doing what or is the boss ) I wonder how the management can affort to make this happen. Even the placement of food tables where mixed, which means if you like to have chees you have to wait until 10 people have made their toast, or wait 10 -15 minuts to get coffee or wait 20 minuts before the waitheres clean their tables. The most proffessionel person where the Cheif Concierge Girendra. He knows everything and is so well organised and extremly positive and freindly personality. Hope he will get more credit for all his work and helpfullness. Talking about the staff, all reception staff needs at smiling lession. I have never seen so many " negative " attitude of staff. The girl Lian where like the Cheif Concierge very positive at professionel working. This is the reason why I can´t give the Hotel more Than 3 stars. They have to learn much more about SERVCE AND POSITIVITY work. I have been working many times/years in Dubai and staying on many different hotels and expirences much more than this.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank junkjoer
Scott_Butcher-GM, General Manager at Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel, responded to this review, April 26, 2011
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your review. Your detailed comments are much appreciated and will assist us in addressing the areas that you highlighted for improvement. As we do definitely aspire to maintain and improve on our current rating.

I have already shared your comments with my colleagues so that we can remedy the immediate areas of concern that you have mentioned.

I was pleased to see that you would recommend the Hotel and I can assure you that your feedback will be used to further lift our standards and justify your recommendation. If I can ever assist you when you are staying in Dubai please contact me.

Kind regards

Scott Butcher
Reviewed April 23, 2011

We were a group of friends staying for 5 days. Every single day we ordered the same breakfast from the room, everyday it was different. Room service has no standard. The room service staff were rude and had no idea of how to deal with a guest.

On the last day, we were actually served broken pieces of bread as part of the breakfast. Even after complaining to the manager Charlie, we weren't even offered an apology.

No one brought the issue up once. Housekeeping had to be informed repeatedly to clean our room, needless to say I lost my temper more than once.
Besides this issue, we enjoyed staying at the hotel. The front desk staff Muriel was very nice and so were the concierge and other members

• Stayed April 2011
Scott_Butcher-GM, General Manager at Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel, responded to this review, April 28, 2011
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. I was pleased to see that overall you enjoyed your stay, however there were some issues with room service and housekeeping.

I have followed up accordingly with our people on these issues. With the room service breakfast we have just implemented a new American Breakfast option which has proven very popular but also has created some internal confusion. Your comment has highlighted this to me and this has now been rectified. I have also addresssed the late servicing of your room with housekeeping. I do apologize to you for these inconsistencies of service.

I have noted that Muriel and concierge did look after you and I will convey this to them. I hope that we will have the opportunity of looking after you in the future and your comments will be used to improve our setrvices and guest satisfaction levels.

If I can ever be of any assistance in regards to future stays please contact me.

Best regards