The good points:
- nice view (I could see Burj al Arab) although the window was SO dirty I could barely see trough it, quite disgusting
- great location, 5 min walk from the metro station Internet City, close to Sheikh Zayed Road
- the price as for Dubai was OK, nevertheless, but this wasn't my first visit in Dubai and I assure, you can easily find a better hotel for the same price, with better service,
- our room was big and quite nice
- something was broken in our bathroom and each time we shower the bathroom was turning into a pool! we were requesting fixing it every day and it was finally fixed on our 5th day of stay!
- I booked double room and the service was asking my boyfriend for his ID each time we were entering the hotel, moreover they requested an additional pay for the fact he "was my guest", which he WASN'T as we had a double room
- the employees of this hotel do not speak English good enough to communicate smoothly and easily, at least not all of them
- service not professional enough as for a *** hotel
- my booking was lost, and I had to wait quite long time till the receptionist found it after I arrived
- not good for families or people who appreciate peace and quiet (I wasnt bothered by this) but you need to know they have a LOUD bollywood bar down stairs, so if you enjoy silence - request a room at the highest floor possible, or chose a different hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramee Rose Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.