“Not a four star”
Review of Ramee Rose Hotel

Ramee Rose Hotel
Ranked #387 of 563 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Stayed one night on a long lay over. Emailed three times before arriving to arrange airport shuttle (they have it on their list of services) and got no response. Ended up getting a taxi - about half and hour and 85Dirhams (taxis leaving from airport have a flag fare of 25Dhm). Also emailed prior to coming to book a massage - no response so booked on arrival, luckily they had space. Arrived and they had already charged my card. Was fine, but usually as per Booking.com statement they do not charge until you have arrived. Was a bit annoyed, as I had paid extra for the breakfast option, but upon arrival was told breakfast is not served until 7am - no good if you have an early flight. If they hadn't charged my card I would have asked to pay for the no breakfast option. It was only $16 so I wasn't too concerned. Staff are adequate but by no means polite and they don't appear to go to any effort for you. Rooms were over powered with cheap perfume/air freshener, it was horrible, so strong and incessant. They shouldn't have had that as it was extremely unpleasant. The spa is really good. The women running it are lovely and very professional and offer a very good service. It's 600Dirhams for a 1 hour morrocan bath and 1 hour thai massage package deal. Hotel is very far from airport. Hotel organised me a shuttle in the morning for 100Dirhams flat rate - it was a private car, not a taxi hence the more expensive price. Hotel is a twn minute taxi ride form Mall of the Emirates. Rooms are clean and modern, bathrooms very clean and shower powerful. Bed was firm, comfortable, spacious. I stayed on a Tuesday night and there was no loud music or noise from the nightclub as other reviewers have mentioned. WiFi password is administered upon arrival and I found it to be fast and reliable.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank aababa

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Hi.

There's mixed reports on this hotel. I stay here on a regular basis as the company I work for has an account. To be honest you can't go wrong, it's good value for money, the rooms are good and the staff a great. Rock bottom is as excellent bar/club, the spa is spot on and like anywhere, if you are curtious to the staff they can't do enough for you!
My only critisism is the lower floors can be noisy and th Tecom is the wrong side of Sheik Zayed if you are holiday.

Otherwise, I like staying here. spot on!

Room Tip: Higher the better
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Negative: Noisy due to the bar in house
The rooms are a not in such a good shape
The service is slow, rude, fight with each other in front of the customers, amateurs
They had me waiting until they were able to print out my receipt when I was checking out and after 15' the GM looked at me and said "sorry it's not working". Unacceptable.
Often smelly rooms and common areas - in some cases you could smell the cheap perfume all over the place.

Positive: Very good value for money but I would not recommend this place for any other purpose rather than have a cheap descent acommodation to spend some time in Dubai.
They did place me in an executive room even if I paid for a standard due to availability which was nice - then I guess they had no other option.
Good location to access the Dubai marina, internet city, knowledge village and around you can find banks, a super market and some places to eat.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The service and attitude was appalling . The batman, manager and the Staff had an absolute no-care attitude. The toilets were crawling with cock roaches. I was going to have lunch there? I don,t think so.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Andre S
Reviewed May 19, 2013

A great hotel to stay in. I found the staff very friendly and eager to assist. The rooms are comfortable and if your lucky, you can get an impressive view. There is a kettle in the room as well. The bathrooms are spacious. A Taxis are around all the time to provide additional transport.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I'm currenty staying here and have loved the experience. I was greeted by two lovey Romanian girls who were very helpful and extremely friendly. A cold juice and face towel was presented to me upon arrival. My room is lovely. Clean and well decorated. There is a tv, room service, great views of the other great building, 10 minutes walk from the metro so you don't need a taxi...need I go on??? The roof top pool is lush and the breakfast is plentiful. This is a hotel with a great price and I would definitely not have a problem with recommending it to anyone.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Ramee rose hotel with my friend in December 2012. We stayed there for 4 nights. The room was good size, clean, nice bathroom and huge windows (ceiling to floor). The view was a construction site, but it was no disturbing sounds. The rooftop pool was amazing and the view was incredible (you could see the burj al Arab and mall of the emirates). Taxi is cheap! So although the hotel isn't "downtown" it is not expensive to go to the different tourist attractions. I can recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012