“Nice enough hotel but the noise will keep you up”
Review of Ramee Rose Hotel

Ramee Rose Hotel
Ranked #380 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I've been staying at this hotel for the past two weeks (i'm book in for a months stay for work). The hotel itself is fine, it's clean enough and the location is good. However, I have to say my experience of this place has been terrible. The first room i was put in was on the 7th floor, the plasma didn't work properly, every day for one week i asked for someone to look at it....they never did...anyway the noise from the 'rock bottom' night club kept me up every night until past 3am so i ended up moving to the 13th floor. However, this room isn't much better as at the weekend the volume from the night club is too much....so if you stay here, then good luck trying to get a good nights sleep. Also, when i phoned down to complain I was told that the night club was nearly finished and i'd only have to listen to the noise for another 20minutes.....STAY AWAY from this hotel!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank leepixielee76

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Happened to pass by the Ramee Rose hotel, was a very nice stay in a one bedroom. Very comfortable and the beds are to die for (i am a big fan of big plush beds and pillows and duvet covers) all smells nice and clean and the carpet floors are really clean. The bathroom is decent with lovely warm big towels and the amenities are quite good as well. Ordered a club sandwich off room service, good value, good taste and the ordered came really quickly as well.
With all the good things a couple of things to point out is that the TV in our room was a bit "blue" and didn't really show a good picture. There were no dental kits ( i guess we could've asked for them but we didn't.
For AED 300 per room (inclusive of tax and service charge and a breakfast) i would consider coming in again and again and again if i could. The breakfast was a little choice and a bit heavy for my liking (of course if you are a fan of hash brown potatoes and eggs and beans and toast and sausages + baked tomatoes in the morning, then yes it is you.) i only had a juice and a fruit salad which was fresh and satisfactory :)

Do pay them a visit, it is worth it :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2012

The Journey started with 'LOVE' , Yes she is a reservation team member. Ms. Love was very nice with her attentiveness of the guest needs and she really played a power full roll to full fill my needs like Quick emails and response and was knowledgeable with what she is doing. I want to thank LOVE . good work keep it up.

I checked-in at 1:30AM. we were welcomed and recognized by the receptionist who was smiling and efficient to make a quick check in. He (sorry don't remember the name) upgraded our stay to a Executive suite which was very nice a big living room, bed room was nicely decorated with our favorite Blue color, nice cleaned shower and wash rooms , big plasma T.V. ,

The room was sound prof and we never even heard a car horn.The view from the balcony was also nice.

As my girlfriend just arrived after 13 hour of journey she of-course wanted to have a hot bath or shower but unfortunately there was no hot water :-( . this was the first time we got upset after checking in the hotel. As per the room service the heating machine was out of order.

Woke up in the morning ordered break fast in the room and it was very quick and appreciated for the way it was cooked.

Again wanted to have a hot shower before we check out but the water problem was not solved . this time i called 3 times and the following were the answers by different people:

1. the water heater is out of order.
2. I will send the house keeping to check for you (who never came)
3. We are sorry sir but we switch off the heater after 11:Am.

well !!!! did same as last night ..... freezing shower .....

I went to check out and asked for the hot water problem and i was informed by a new guy(Hotel In-charge)
'' We dropped a letter at you room informing that the hot water supply will be closed from 6:00Am to 3:00PM. (How ever i checked in 1:30Am almost 4.5 hour before the water supply goes off).

I understand all issues now.

well a small suggestion for management to provide correct and a reasonable information to staff so the guest does not feel being fooled.

I would like to stay again in the hotel . please let me know when the water problem is solved.

Rest all was nice as i thought .

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2012

This is a very convenient hotel just off Sheikh Zayed road not far from the Marina. Its very cheap! Now I know why! In the middle of Tecom which isn't that attractive as a location ( not finished), it isn't a bad location but its a dump. Thats why it cost $ 30 per night inclusive of breakfast. Dirty, insect infested, and many things dont work. There is also a very lively night club so if you are anywhere lower than the 12/13th floor you will hear it. If you want cheap, and dont care what you sleep in, its fine, also the club is pretty good, so if you are here for that its fine. Otherwise go elsewhere.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Richard F
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I would never use this hotel again, they charged my card multiple times without my consent, be vary wary as they don't even care when confronted about the issue.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Helen D
Reviewed March 3, 2012

First of all, this is a 3* hotel. You do only get what you pay for. This is neither the Meridan or the Rotana, both of which are within a stone's throw from the Rose (and if you want a decent pub in which to drink, go across the road to Nelson's in the Rotana)
But to business. This place is almost brand spanking new as I write this in March of 2012 and I have stayed there 3 times so far because my company office is across the road. It is in Tecom C which is not, by any stretch of the imagination, finished. So, anywhere you walk, including getting to the Rose on foot or sallying out of a night involves ploughing through acres of sand (and there is no shoe polisher anywhere in the hotel).
The staff of the hotel are just downright substandard. For example, booking in, after I received my room key I asked if the room was a smoking room. Three times I received the answer yessir. However, there is not an ashtray to be found in the room and the record for getting a cheap glass ashtray delivered to my room is currently 4 hours. This is partly due to the fact that when i rang housekeeping I had to embark on a chain of 'phone calls, being deferred from one person to the next, each denying that the provision of an ashtray was within their scope of work. Ringing reception didn't help......................they never picked up the 'phone. As far as smoking is concerned, I really don't think they have a policy so non-smokers beware! There is some wierd dining rule in the Rock Bottom cafe involving payimg 100 dirhams for the privelege of gracing their premises and/or getting a rubber stamp on your hand. As far as I can gather, the rule come into force at 8 of an evening although I have yet to get a word of sense out of the Filipino receptionist. The alternative Sports bar is absolutely the place to be if you want to be ignored by a Filipino waitress. I have not yet been brave enough to try the Bollywood and Rocky's bars.The breakfast is just downright unpalatable and definitely does not cater for European tastes.
But....................if you know the Ramee group, its origins and its business, all of this should be now surprise.
As I said, the place is new so the rooms look good (although don't look under the bed which hasn't seen a vaccum cleaner since the place opened and in my last room, the bedside lamp was already hanging off by its wires). Quite what this place will be like once it has had a few years' wear and tear is anybody's guess but this traveller thinks that its one saving grace will also have disappeared.
A place to stay if you want relatively cheap business accomodation, fine. For anything else, forget it.

Room Tip: Get up above the fifth floor. That way you can avoid disco noise
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 1, 2012

We were apprehensive about this hotel but in reality, it was a great place to stay. The rooms have all the facilities like a fridge, kettle and they are very clean. That's what you want from the hotel. The staff are nice and from outside the hotel, you can catch a bus to the Internet City Metro Station or its a 10 minute walk. There is a 24hour supermarket just opposite the hotel and it was a nice place to stay and do recommend it.

Room Tip: The room we had faced west and there is a nice view from the higher floors
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Sarosh D
Venkat R, General Manager at Ramee Rose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings from Ramee Rose Hotel and Spa
Thank you choosing to stay with us and sharing your experience here .
It gives us immense pleasure that you enjoyed your stay at Ramee Rose and Spa and it is also a pleasure to know that our hotel is worth your recommendation’s it has always been our mission to provide excellent hospitality.

Once again thank you for staying at out hotel and recommending us . We look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back
Kind Regards