“Farewell James”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Marina
Description: Signature seafood restaurant with award winning lounge boasting a panoramic terrace offering stunning views of the moored yachts in Dubai Marina and a weekly calendar of themed nights.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Arrrived at the bar and was promptly served my aperitif of a corona & a single gin tonic whilst my friend had a gin tonic himself... we wer promptly moved to the table once we finished out drinks...

The ambience was great with the music from the soloist "loved frank sinatra tunes" made my evening "fly me to the moon" i had the scallops and rib eye followed by the caramelized banans accompanid by a beautiful bottle of Rioja...

scallops were delectable and the warm scallop with wasabi for the amouse bouche was highly appreciated and a perfect bite, my rib eye has the perfect doneness and taste and was well presented with the asparagus :)

a quick sorbet was served then the dessert my highlight and i had high exepctations, despite of the vanilll ice cream and coconut cream as an accompaniment, it fell short the banas were not caramelized enough and there wasnt enough crunch in it :(

The staff looked after us extremely well, ZAC, MIROSLAV & KONSTANTIN were nothing short of polite, professional, enagaging yet unobtrusive... it was a great night out and some great conversation :)

well done to TEAM AQUARA

1  Thank nikhil j

Reviewed January 6, 2014

"Faultless experience. We had been told the menu was fairly limited, no matter, the food was sensational. My wife and daughter said it was the best meal they had ever had. We sat outside on the terrace overlooking the marina. Service was excellent, the views are stunning and the whole ambience of the Yacht Club is wonderful. It was walking distance from our hotel on Jumeirah Beach, absolutely 5 stars from us.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Nice restaurant at the yacht club at the marina.
They had a gents night special so I got a free bourbon and coke. Outside u get fantastic views of the marina and the JBR buildings. Would suggest to go in the evenings.
Food was spot on, nice steak with a glass of red. Yeh a little pricey but well worth it.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Great location, good food and very reasonably priced wine.
Couldn't believe that a bottle of nice Pinot Grigiot was only 145 Dhs.
Most restaurants would price this at 250+
Good selection of wines all priced at 145.
Good service, lovely evening, thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

visited the yacht club with some friends on a birthday holiday. Ordered 2 glasses of pink fizz and a Peroni. the fizz was flat so i asked for it to be changed. I stood and stood then they said to sit and they would bring it over. they did this and guess what it was flat again. The girls didnt want to make a fuss so sipped it even tho i wanted to take it back again. I had another pint whilst we waited for the other part of our group. Then the waiteress came over and asked me to leave as i had open toed sandels on. the dress code does not allow these apparently although they only noticed after we had spent £100 plus. I asked for the manager who was quite frankly rude. Nice place shame about the staff i think is a fair comment here. I left never to return.

2  Thank JohnnyGandLynne