“Great barbecue and nice sides to”
Review of Kosebasi

Kosebasi
Ranked #1,440 of 9,866 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Marina
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

I had lunch here the lunch menu gives a nice selection of appetizers and a main dish with one selection for drink ( laban ) and dessert the meat was great so was the appetizers and the yogurt drink the dessert not so much I would like it if I can have several choice's for the drink and dessert but over all nice experience

1  Thank Salatino

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Kosebasi is a Turkish restaurant on the main street of JBR. Their food is AMAZING! The exterior, and interior decor makes the place look a little less friendly, but don't be fooled, you are in for a treat. The appetizers were HUGE and the breads just kept coming and coming and coming. We ordered a few plates, and everything exceeded our expectations. Huge portions, hot homecooked food, super cheap. If we had been staying for longer, we definitely would have made a repeat visit. Location is right by the beach, and in between other restaurants and shopping. GO HERE! EAT HERE! LOVE IT!

1  Thank MTNKRISTIN
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I went there for a breakfast, and it was good. Nice options, fresh and hot. Good taste. And nice service.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

To last year the quality of food has much decreased. Service was ok - good waiters but need to be trained - you could see their effort. We have ordered salad, soup (Ezo gelin) and yogurtlu kebab and patlican humus and none of the dishes tasted Turkish. More of mixture of something Middle East
Therefore no next time..

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I went to this restaurant yesterday together with my wife to try out something new.

We ordered soup as a starter, they served it almost cold so we send it back to the kitchen, came back a little warmer and with salt,pepper and lots of lemon we were almost able to finish it.

For the main dish we ordered beyti kebap and yoghurt kebap, they were also served warm not hot, however it gave both me and my wife a terrible stomach ache that night..

Spent about 180aed and was definitely not worth it..