“Fantastic Staff & Food”
Review of Arboretum

Arboretum
Ranked #145 of 9,926 Restaurants in Dubai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Part of the famous Grand Friday Brunch at Jumeirah Al Qasr, recently awarded Ahlan's Best Brunch in Dubai, not only is the Arboretum at Madinat Jumeirah something of an ambassador for Arabian dining culture and cuisine, but it's also a hub of great international food. Sumptuous all-day dining takes place in a light, airy and spacious environment. You can dine alfresco on our wide terrace - bordering the busy waterway and with spectacular views of the sea - or inside, under the ornate and cavernous ceiling with its iconic palm columns.
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We had a great time at the hotel and the staff at the Arboretum Restaurant made eating times with 3 little ones as easy and stress-free as possible. A big thank you to Adam, Rory and their team of excellent chefs & waiters!

AdamBeck, Manager at Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear Rupal,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor with regards to your recent experience at Arboretum. Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us.

We are looking forward to your return and we wish you and your family well.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

It' shuge, it has everything, The brunch must be one of the biggest and best i have ever been to, foie gras, seafood, roasts, cheeses, desserts, indian, and it just keeps going

AdamBeck, Manager at Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor with regards to your recent brunch experience at Arboretum. Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

My mother and I stayed at Madinat jumeirah for 8 nights and ate in Arboretum most nights we were there. I had stayed at Madinat Jumeirah twice before then and the food once again did not disappoint. Everything on offer for breakfast and dinner was delicious and there was a wide range to choose from. The staff are very friendly and can't do enough to help you. Can't fault the food or the service.

AdamBeck, Manager at Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor with regards to your recent dining experience at Arboretum. Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We stayed for 5 nights in Al Qasr and dined in Arboretum Several times. The buffet was excellent with a great selection. The staff were friendly and attentive, even when the restaurant got very busy. Definitely worth a visit and the Friday brunch is spectacular.

AdamBeck, Manager at Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Reviewed October 14, 2013

After 13 days in Thailand i stopped in Dubai to visit friends and this was their recommendation. I was enthusiastic about coming here as after almost 2 weeks of eating Thai food (don't get me wrong it was excellent) i fancied a change of variety, this place did not disappoint.
The choice of food was spot on and was of reasonable quality, i had a nice salad to start and proceeded to have several mains :). Being the bigger eater i am i moved onto dessert with the grace of a gazelle and walked out like an elephant. Having to many fudge brownies was my only regret!

Would definitely visit again!!!

AdamBeck, Manager at Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013