Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
Great transportation service in UAE

Genuine price, the chauffeur was very cooperative with us. I booked Airport transfer service from... read more

iskanderdxb
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Excellent service

4d4178
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The driver was there on time and handled everything very professionally. Would be using their services again in the future

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We've had a great experience with City Gide. Driver met us at the airport, a luxury car was waiting for us outside, we reached our hotel in comfortable conditions and were provided with excellent service. I will definitely use their services again!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Whenever I visit UAE, I use City Guide as my travel partner due to the ease booking a ride and the services they offer. Excellent is the word..I do recommend City Guide for all..

Date of experience: December 2019