Tripadvisor
Dubai
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews christmas brunch paramount pictures newly opened hotel real hollywood god father ali bar mirror tv don corleone reception area couple of nights in room dining kids club special thanks breakfast buffet fantastic stay burj khalifa special mention
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had an awesome stay in the hotel, the services was top notch next to no any other hotel have been to. When ever I find my self in Dubai will surely stay at paramount hotel. The restaurant staff are wonderful people most especial watiri she was of grate help to me and my family

Trip type: Traveled with family
soueidwael, General Manager at Paramount Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Lipdo,

It’s been an absolute joy hosting you at Paramount! Glad that our Hollywood standard of service has exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to the next time. Please follow us @paramounthoteldubai for more surprises.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Clean, modern, classy and a healthy coat of personality. Staff are attentive and extremely pleasant (a massive thanks to Angolea, Melidiona and Devaldo- whom made the stay an absolute pleasure). Fantastic food, Great service and best of all - cost effective for business travellers.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank bencK9256SF

Dear bencK9256SF,

Quite frankly,we enjoyed having you here just as much as you did. I'm thrilled that your experience has been amazing. I will not fail to share your compliments with my team.

The set will be always ready to welcome you back at Paramount Hotel Dubai!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was really unforgetable experienced..How i wish i could stay longer Really nice place to stay everything is perfect specially Jeric he makes me feel comfortable..Thank u so much Paramount staffs

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank J240RQryang

Dear J240RQryang,

Heartwarming reviews like this never fails to paint a smile on our faces! Jeric is indeed the best host on set and will surely be recognized for consistently delivering genuine hospitality to our guests.

Please don’t keep us waiting too long for your return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Paramount Hotel is the best place to stay helpful and friendly staff and we really loved the room...Thank u so much for making us feel like home away from home can't wait for the next stay God bless u all

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 631mcb

Dear 631mcb,

It’s been an exquisite experience having you here at Paramount. I am glad we were able to make you feel at home which is our mission and to make you feel the best.

Come back real soon, we will be right where you left us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It’s a perfect combination of elegance and comfort. Every angle from the lobby to the suite including the bar, restaurant, sauna and pool area, and even the hallway are Instagram worthy. You will love to share all the beautiful things that Paramount Hotel Dubai have. It’s like in the movies and you are part of it. Also enjoyed the warmness of the staff especially Jeric for the assistance.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank FlowGalindez

Dear FlowGalindez,

It was our absolute pleasure to host you at the Paramount Hotel Dubai. I am very happy that you like every detail of the hotel. Appreciate your shout out to Jeric, I can picture the beautiful smile in his face hearing your compliments.

Don't keep us waiting too long to see you again!