“great place and good value”
Review of Nezesaussi Grill

Nezesaussi Grill
Ranked #617 of 9,807 Restaurants in Dubai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Description: Nezesaussi Grill; Short for New Zealand, South Africa and Australia, (The Tri-Nations), is a family friendly and sports crazy outlet with a menu that is suitable for children as well as adults. With a friendly atmosphere and first-rate food & drinks, Nezesaussi Grill looks forward to welcoming you soon...
Reviewed November 11, 2013

staying at the Al Manzil as a guest this is one of the big plusses...
great bar.... gets packed on the weekends especially with the rugby or EPL on... great atmosphere. The menu and the quality of the food is extremely good.
exceptional bar staff.....who are friendly and take the time off however busy to speak a few words.

4  Thank eraj9
Jonathan G, Manager at Nezesaussi Grill, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Good afternoon eraj9,

Thank-you for taking your time to review Nezesaussi.

I'm grateful that you consider us a great bar and you recognise our great atmosphere during the big sporting occasions. I'll pass on your compliments to our Chefs for the menu & quality of our food.

Thank-you for saying the barstaff are exceptional and friendly, I'll pass on your kind words to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Please don't hesitate to say hello when you're next visiting from London.

Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Its amongst few bar in dubai. Which is smoke free. Ambience of bar is lovely with open kitchen. Frendly bar staff...it was a great experience. Every time I visited here I was pleased with service of bar staff...food is lovely...

5  Thank Gaurav C
Jonathan G, Manager at Nezesaussi Grill, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Good afternoon Gaurav C,

Thank-you for taking your time to review Nezesaussi.

I'm glad that you enjoy our smoke-free Outlet and you liked our open kitchen. It's pleasing that you found the food lovely, I will be sure to pass on your comments to our Chef. Finally I'm most pleased that you found our barstaff were friendly and gave good service, as Manager that's great to know! I'll pass on your comments to our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Please come and say hello to me when you do!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

With so many places to choose from in Dubai, I found the steak night great value for money. Quality food, friendly staff and a nice relaxing atmosphere. The steaks were cooked to perfection with a decent selection of sides. The staff were friendly and attentive without being over bearing. Even though the place was busy I was still able to talk to my friend without the distraction of really loud music. And thankfully, it is one of the few places in Dubai that you do not have someone blowing smoke in your face. Will definitely return!

4  Thank Sotherewewere
Jonathan G, Manager at Nezesaussi Grill, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Good afternoon Sotherewewere,

Thank-you for taking your time to review Nezesaussi.

I'm pleased you found our Monday night Steak Night value for money. We think 150AED for four hours of unlimited food, or 250AED with selected beverages to be a great deal, given the quality of food on offer as you say!

I'm glad you found our staff friendly and our atmosphere welcoming. I like to think our staff are our biggest asset and the reason our many regulars keep coming back.

I'm pleased you enjoyed our smoke-free bar, although obviously there is an area outside people can visit to smoke.

It's great that you will definitely return, please don't hesitate to say hello to me when you do.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Tried for first time last month. steak was fantastic, nice atmosphere, and manager john was very welcoming. Will 100% be going back with some friends. Think I will try the brunch next time.

Jamie o

4  Thank Jamie O

Good afternoon Jamie O,

Thank-you for taking the time to review Nezesaussi.

I'm very pleased you considered our steak fantastic, we're very proud of our Aussie cuts of beef! I'll pass your comments on to the Chef. I'm glad you enjoyed our atmosphere but particularly pleased you'll be back to visit us again.

You really should try the brunch with friends, we think it's a great offer. Just 199AED for brunch from 1pm-5pm, unlimited food and selected beverages, including the UAE's most popular beer Heineken. Please say hello when you come.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Nice place in Dubai Downtown to watch football event and have a drink with your friends.Highly recommend

3  Thank newt0n1

Good afternoon newt0n1,

Thank-you for taking the time to review Nezesaussi.

I'm glad you consider us a nice place to have a drink with your friends and that you would recommend us highly.

I hope that you will re-visit soon and we can improve our service to you.