“Worth coming back to”

Nezesaussi Grill
Ranked #604 of 9,567 Restaurants in Dubai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Description: Nezesaussi Grill; Short for New Zealand, South Africa and Australia, (The Tri-Nations), is a family friendly and sports crazy outlet with a menu that is suitable for children as well as adults. With a friendly atmosphere and first-rate food & drinks, Nezesaussi Grill looks forward to welcoming you soon...
“Worth coming back to”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Went last thursday with my bestfriend. Despite the place was jumping with people, we were greeted with the pretty smiles of Lucy at the door and Dennis behind the bar. Dennis was amazing, greeted us within a minute & had a quick pleasant chat.

The Manager, Mr. Jonathan Gard introduced himself and also had a nice brief chat with him. He is a true asset to the place, I rarely see a manager clear the table and work together with his staff. Amazing!!!

Tenderloin steak was perfectly done to my liking. With complements to the chef.

I will definitely come back to Nezessausi. Great food. Great staff :)

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank Blushingdada
Jonathan G, Manager at Nezesaussi Grill, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Good evening Blushingdada,

Thank-you for the positive comments on your recent visit to Nezesaussi.

I'm glad that Lucy & Dennis made you feel welcome, I will pass on your comments to them. I would like to thank you for your comments on the food, I will pass on your compliments to the Chef. Good choice on the tenderloin, it is one of our most popular items!

For you & your friend's next visit I'd recommend Ladies Night on Tuesdays between 7pm and 9pm, when after spending 50AED on beverages you will get 120AEDs worth of food from our Ladies Night menu for free!

We look forward to welcoming to you soon.

Many thanks,

Wiltshire
“Worst Service in Dubai”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

This bar used to be excellent. It is awful now. Food has deteriorated so much that by looking around, no one bothers to eat. This is backed up by visibility of the chef (through a transparent window) standing in the kitchen doing absolutely no cooking.

The service is the worst in Dubai - the staff are lazy and slow (verging on arrogant). I don't believe any of them have been trained properly and they just stand around chatting doing nothing. Hopeless!

This place was great. Now I have nothing positive to say about it.

3 Thank Richard113
Good evening Richard,

I would like to thank you for your feedback and apologise that your last visit to Nezesaussi was not up to the standard of previous visits. As the new Manager it is very disappointing to hear a Guest has been let down.

I am sorry you did not like our open pass from the kitchen, a feature many guests comment on and enjoy. I can only apologise that service was not up to the level we expect.

If you would care to contact me on JGard@Vida-hotels.com to give me details of your visit I can investigate your complaint further and hopefully make it up to you.

Best regards,

“Sports Lovers”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great place for sports fans. Great food and atmosphere. Staff friendly and helpful. Nice change from quiet restaurants. Also good if you want to catch up on sporting events.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Sportygirl1959
Good evening Sportygirl,

Thank-you for your review. We greatly appreciate your comments on our food, our atmosphere and our staff. I'm glad that you enjoy our noisy atmosphere and sporting events.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Great sports bar”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Brilliant sports bar in Downtown Dubai in a very nice hotel. Food was great, sport on many screens around the bar.
Friday Brunch is highly recommended too

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Rami2102
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great food and selection of drinks. Staff are really friendly and helpful. The sporting ambiance is second to none. Something different to an already fab hotel.

Visited July 2013