“Delicious food and authentic atmosphere.”
Review of The Courtyard

The Courtyard
Ranked #351 of 9,703 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Description: The Courtyard, located in the centre of Manzil Downtown Dubai, has developed into one of the most popular Mediterranean restaurants and shisha lounges in Dubai. Combining Arabic tradition with global multicultural tastes. The Courtyard offers spectacular al fresco setting. Masterfully blending colours, designs, tastes, and sounds, The Courtyard experience is unique. It is especially known for its relaxed ambience, good food and flavourful shisha, and has earned a reputation for its laid-back atmosphere, ideal for enjoying the company of family and friends. Bon appetit, or as we say in Arabic, hani'an
Reviewed December 9, 2013

The service here was superb as was the food with lots of choice to sample delicious arabic dishes. The atmosphere was fantastic, from the aromatic shisha pipes to the open courtyard. Try the lemon mint drink - very refreshing! Great restaurant.

1  Thank Fran B
There are newer reviews for The Courtyard

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I really like this place! My husband and I have been to this restaurant several times. The food is very good! Their Fattoush is by far my favorite!The service is also good. The only problem I would say is that the non-smoking section is very small so you'll end up smelling the smoke anyway. Also, sometimes people who are on the waiting list for the smoking section sit at a non-smoking table until their table is ready for them. The downside is that I've seen those people start smoking while they're still at the non-smoking section and have ignored the hostess when they were asked to wait 'till they move.

2  Thank Tarams
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I am a regular at the courtyard, both by myself and when I have friends and family in town and I cannot fault it! The staff are excellent, hard working but always smiling and helpful and willing to go out of their way to be helpful. Oswald particularly is outstanding and provides excellent, fast and helpful service with a smile - always remembering what I like to drink!. I always recommend this place. The food and atmosphere are fabulous. Many thanks and I will continue to be a regular!

1  Thank BurjDXB
Reviewed November 9, 2013

My Thursday night was spent in The Courtyard at Al Manzil Hotel with some lovely mezze, friends and a cold drink... After what was a very long week - my night was made by our incredibly friendly and attentive waiter Oswald! The best service I have ever had in Dubai after 5 years of living here. The perfect setting, with the perfect food and OUTSTANDING service made for a great Thursday night!

1  Thank Alexandra F
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I had a great time dining in Courtyard restaurant .Atmosphere , food and the friendly nature of the staff especially the staff named Chamath with his great service which made
my friend birthday so special.Thank You to the whole team of courtyard .Great work.

1  Thank jessica b