“Traveling to the Jungle inside the mall”
Review of Tribes

Tribes
Ranked #126 of 9,926 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: African, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 24, 2013

If you are looking for a different experience in Dubai, you should go to Tribes. The food and the atmosphere will make you feel that you are in Africa. I highly recommend the place for a good meal and nice experience.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Just had dinner at Tribes to celebrate my birthday. While service was never been an issue in past visits, tonight's service was extra friendly and the staff treat you like an old friend. Jokes came easy (our waiter assured us that if we couldn't finish our food, he'd gladly help us finish it). Every now and then the staff would break out into "Shosholoza..." Accompanied by drums an vuvuzelas. Really great vibe.

My steak was extra juicy despite it being well done (I'm a medium rare fan). If you can't decide which appetizer to get, order the Hakuna Matata platter. It's basically got everything.

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have been here twice now. We have eaten the "African" dishes of lamb and the beef pepper pot, which were full of flavour. Today I had a burger, cooked perfectly and very very tasty.

The restaurant inside is decorated in an African theme, there are always plenty of servers who all appear to be of a good standard.

I wish they had a Tribes that served alcohol, we would love to enjoy an evening meal here with a nice bottle of red. Even so, we will be back.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Tribe is an African Restaurant, so I didn't know what to expect since I've never had African food. The hostess was friendly, the waiter was entertaining, as he began to speak in some sort of African dialect knowing we would have no idea what he was saying (joking with us). He made good food suggestions. I decided on the Lamb Steaks, which were delicious, the sides were prepared well also. My co-worker ordered the Ox tail, I sampled it, he thought it was delicious, I thought it was okay for being the first time trying it. Good experience.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We walked into Mall of the Emirates, and this was the first restaurant we saw, and we were hungry! We were not disappointed! Very good food. Service was good, although most staff seemed a bit disinterested!