Having stayed at the One and Only last year (and falling in love with the hotel) we returned this year. It's the first time we've stayed in the same hotel twice and I was a bit apprehensive about it. Arriving at 1.00 a.m., a welcome drink was brought over by the waiter, who we immediately recognised and he us. From then on things just fell into place and we had a marvellous relaxing week. It's one of the smallest top-star hotels, which is what we like. Even the basic rooms are fitted out to a very high spec, and the bed is one of the most comfortable I've ever slept in. It's a beautiful building, with great restaurants, gorgeous pool, etc, but what makes this hotel such a success is the staff. They are so helpful and friendly. The location of the hotel for us is one of its main attractions. We aren't interested in shopping,sightseeing, etc, in Dubai, so it's purely a week of relaxing by the pool or on the beach, I think people should decide what exactly they want from their holiday and choose a hotel accordingly. If you plan to go into the town each day, I wouldn't recommend staying here. I also don't think it's the best place for children. The atmosphere around the pool is very chilled, very peaceful, very romantic. It's definitely a hotel for couples. There were a couple of issues where it went a bit awry, but the important thing is that all matters were quickly and efficiently dealt with. This is now our little bolthole to escape to when reality becomes too much and we will definitely be back. Love it, love it, love it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arrive in style by limousine or boat at the private marina of Dubai's most intimate new beach resort. Discover this exquisite low-rise boutique oasis located on the lush, landscaped private peninsula of the Palm Jumeirah crescent. One&Only The Palm blends Moorish and Andalusian architecture with contemporary chic interiors, consisting of 91 keys and 4 exclusive Beach Villas. Stylish guest rooms are secluded in a residential environment within the tri-level Manor House, six low-rise Mansions and four private Beach Villas. Once relaxed and unpacked, indulge in the resort's private leisure facilities including a stunning 850 square-metre swimming pool, 450 metres of beach front and the outstanding all-suite One&Only Spa and fitness centre. Includes Daily Breakfast in Zest. Plus, families staying three nights or more will receive one complimentary Aquaventure Waterpark ticket per person per stay until 30 September 2016, unlocking unlimited thrills at the largest and most exciting water park in the Middle East. Situated across 42 acres of coastline, Atlantis The Palm, Dubai creates a stage of vibrant water experiences such as Master Blasters, speed slides, rivers and rapids. Enjoy the thrill of Aquaventure Waterpark, explore the Dubai marine life of The Lost Chambers and make your dreams come true at Dolphin Bay. The waters of Atlantis await! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your One&Only The Palm Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One&Only The Palm Dubai Hotel Dubai
- One And Only The Palm Dubai