Yeah, this place is expensive, but it is great.
Isolated location at the far end of the Palm's outer crescent makes this place private. The beach has epic views across the water to the towers of Dubai's Marina district.
The rooms are spacious and well equipped. Lots of Dubai hotel rooms include tacky Arabian Nights furniture and decor. Not here. Quality and tasteful furnishings and art. Liked the Nespresso coffee maker! Liked the fruit bowl refilled every day!
Breathtaking level of service. Only complaint: the room service line often just rang and rang without any answer, and the English language skills of the people taking room service orders could use some work. Try the Arabian breakfast. In this climate it works.
Food was much better than the Dubai average. Meat and vegetables tasted fresh, not frozen. Inspired dishes at Stay. 101 has great views and is a super place for a drink.
The air conditioning in the fitness center was weak.
If you can afford it, stay here. You know it costs going into the deal, so whining about the prices is lame.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arrive in style by limousine or boat at the private marina of Dubai's most intimate new beach resort. Discover this exquisite low-rise boutique oasis located on the lush, landscaped private peninsula of the Palm Jumeirah crescent. One&Only The Palm blends Moorish and Andalusian architecture with contemporary chic interiors, consisting of 91 keys and 4 exclusive Beach Villas. Stylish guest rooms are secluded in a residential environment within the tri-level Manor House, six low-rise Mansions and four private Beach Villas. Once relaxed and unpacked, indulge in the resort's private leisure facilities including a stunning 850 square-metre swimming pool, 450 metres of beach front and the outstanding all-suite One&Only Spa and fitness centre. Includes Daily Breakfast in Zest. Plus, families staying three nights or more will receive one complimentary Aquaventure Waterpark ticket per person per stay until 30 September 2016, unlocking unlimited thrills at the largest and most exciting water park in the Middle East. Situated across 42 acres of coastline, Atlantis The Palm, Dubai creates a stage of vibrant water experiences such as Master Blasters, speed slides, rivers and rapids. Enjoy the thrill of Aquaventure Waterpark, explore the Dubai marine life of The Lost Chambers and make your dreams come true at Dolphin Bay. The waters of Atlantis await! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your One&Only The Palm Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One&Only The Palm Dubai Hotel Dubai
- One And Only The Palm Dubai