The first time we visited was in May and have just returned from our second visit. It was so good the first time, we hoped we wouldn't be disappointed on our second visit. We weren't!
Once again the service, atmosphere and amenities were perfect.
The service started before we left England. We contacted the hotel in advance to ask them to book various restaurants for us and Amado, the Head Concierge, was brilliant and arranged everything for us. He's a fabulous asset to the hotel.
We had a wonderful room with floor to ceiling windows, overlooking the beach. Perfect!
The food was gorgeous and we ate at Stay, in the evenings, several times. It still is one of the best restaurants in Dubai. Faultless service and food. It really is worth a visit even if you decide not to stay at the hotel.
The hotel is beautiful, the staff are superb and the food is great. We wouldn't stay anywhere else.
Try the private boat when going out off The Palm. It only takes 7 mins. so is far quicker and far nicer than taking a taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arrive in style by limousine or boat at the private marina of Dubai's most intimate new beach resort. Discover this exquisite low-rise boutique oasis located on the lush, landscaped private peninsula of the Palm Jumeirah crescent. One&Only The Palm blends Moorish and Andalusian architecture with contemporary chic interiors, consisting of 91 keys and 4 exclusive Beach Villas. Stylish guest rooms are secluded in a residential environment within the tri-level Manor House, six low-rise Mansions and four private Beach Villas. Once relaxed and unpacked, indulge in the resort's private leisure facilities including a stunning 850 square-metre swimming pool, 450 metres of beach front and the outstanding all-suite One&Only Spa and fitness centre. Includes Daily Breakfast in Zest. Plus, families staying three nights or more will receive one complimentary Aquaventure Waterpark ticket per person per stay until 30 September 2016, unlocking unlimited thrills at the largest and most exciting water park in the Middle East. Situated across 42 acres of coastline, Atlantis The Palm, Dubai creates a stage of vibrant water experiences such as Master Blasters, speed slides, rivers and rapids. Enjoy the thrill of Aquaventure Waterpark, explore the Dubai marine life of The Lost Chambers and make your dreams come true at Dolphin Bay. The waters of Atlantis await! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your One&Only The Palm Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One And Only The Palm Dubai
- One&Only The Palm Dubai Hotel Dubai