“Really good food, excellent service”
Review of Rhodes Twenty10

Rhodes Twenty10
Ranked #39 of 9,533 Restaurants in Dubai
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: The Marina
Description: As the name suggests, this culinary steakhouse is headed up by highly acclaimed Michelin-starred celebrity Chef Gary Rhodes, and sets a glamorous and intimate scene with its opulent chandeliers, black chic and just a hint of lilac.
Helsinki, Finland
“Really good food, excellent service”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I was looking for a restaurant on tripadvisor to take my wife for a birthday dinner. I liked the reviews Rhodes Twenty 10 had and decided to book a table for us there. Booked online and the confirmation came quickly.
The restaurant did not let us down, I told them that it was my wife´s birthday and the table was decorated with stars and flowers upon arrival. From the start the service was excellent. Shalu did everything to make our stay perfect!
We had the summer offer which was for a three course meal and costed us 210dhs/person. All three meals were really really good.
Some say this is an expensive restaurant but coming from the northern part of Europe, we thought it was a normaly priced restaurant, even if you wouldn´t have taken the summer offer. They have a good wine list and prices start from around 240dhs and up for a bottle.
All staff members remembered my wife´s birthday and at the end we had a plate with some cookies brought to us with Happy Birthday written on the plate and a big rose. Even if it is a small thing but it makes you feel good. Would really recommend this to others as well, the area (downstairs) is small and cosy and suites well for a romantic dinner. A special thanks to Shalu!

• Czech first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Delicious anniversary meal”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My husband had wanted to try out this restaurant for a while and our wedding anniversary seemed like the perfect opportunity.

We started with some drinks in the very nicely decorated bar area. Great choices if you like your cocktails but not such great prices. My lychee Bellini although delicious was AED 125 (£21) which seemed excessive especially since it was made with prosecco and not champagne!

Once our table was ready we were taken through to be seated where the table was decorated with beautiful rose petals & little silver stars - very pretty touch. Our food choices consisted of pork ribs to start followed by the wagyu sirloin for my husband - both of which he loved and I had the scallops followed by the vegetarian grill - delicious and very enjoyable. Again the pricey alcohol issue arose with the wine, the average rose we selected was AED 375 (£65!). No desert was ordered as we were asked whether the meal was a celebration when booking and given a choice of cake - we selected chocolate mousse cake - the remainder of which is still in our fridge to be finished. Very tasty & not too heavy. Accompanying the cake was a beautiful bunch of flowers which was another lovely touch - roses & lilies which happen to be my favourites :-)

Definitely an enjoyable evening and we hope to return again even with the excessive drink prices!

1 Thank Anne_mitchell
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Fine dining speciality steakhouse”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Only a few tables occupied on late 17th night. They have a separate wine and drinks menu. I realised only after ordering sour vokda and sparkling water . Starters were the sticky BBQ & honey baby back pork ribs with fresh apple sauce. Sweet tasting appetizer sized ribs. I ate using hands the suggestion of which came with the finger bowl. The other starter which came along with the main dish was the seared scallop on a bed of mashed potatoes with devilled sauce. Had the 10 oz. Australian wagyu ribeye done medium with a marbling score of 6-7 served was served with red wine sauce and for added measure, 3 types of mustard. The meat was soft and well flavoured. As a side dish had the foie gras which was simply fantastic. The sticky toffee pudding with sauce and ice cream, a signature dish was chosen. Same flavour of varying strengths in 3 different forms. Petit feurs served to end the evening.
The service was good, was served by Sweden. Yes, you read that right and the story behind that is even more incredible.
There was almost a constant vigil on me as I ate which is a little discomforting. Maybe so because I was the lone diner there after the few other diners had left.
Total bill AED 614:
Vodka sour cocktail AED 52
S. Pellegrino 500ml AED 22
Baby back pork ribs AED 65
Seared scaloops AED 55
Foie gras AED 40
Australian wagyu ribeye 10 oz. AED 330
Sticky toffee pudding AED 50.

2 Thank Raji Mathew V
Dubai
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Good atmosphere, good service and good food! All what you could wish for! Have been many times and definitely going back!

Visited January 2013
Caloocan, Philippines
“Great Service, Amazing Food.”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Brought my wife here for her birthday and she had a great time. The service was excellent! The staff was very attentive and courteous and even greeted her before taking our orders. Meat was excellent and the toffee pudding is irresistible. The foie gras was really delicious. Excellent wine and cocktail list albeit a bit expensive.

Our server was really nice, we kept asking for the wine list and cocktail list alternately, not quite deciding which drinks we want to get. The server was patient enough to come back at least five times with different menu books, and always with a smile that never faded.

Food was traditional, no surprises there, but done perfectly.

Will we come back? Certainly. Although that may take a while as it is a bit pricey. But definitely worth every fil. :)