“A fantastic evening in the desert”
Review of North Tours

North Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Book your Desert Safari Dubai Tour , City Tour, Dhow Dinner Cruise, and all your favorite Local Excursions in Dubai with: The only ISO quality awarded Tour Operator in Dubai. When you travel to Dubai, book your Dubai City Tour, Desert Safari Dubai Tour, Dubai Dhow Dinner Cruise with North Tours; You can expect the best services in Dubai since you are booking DIRECTLY with an experienced Tour Operator with its own infrastructure. North Tours has its own: TWO Desert Safari Campsites FOUR Dhow Cruise Boats A fleet of 4x4 Land-cruisers & Hummers(for Dune Bashing in the Desert) A fleet of luxury vehicles including buses(for Guided Tours of Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, East Coast, Hatta, and Shopping Tours, as well for Airport Transfer services to & from Dubai, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaima, & Abu Dhabi International Airport)North Tours welcomes you to the wonderful City of Dubai, U.A.E and we look forward to servicing all your requirements for Excursions, Tours and Holiday Packages.
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I was raised in Dubai and having lived there for 30 years I first contacted another top tour agency that I had used in the past. We were organising a group safari on the eve of our Feb 16th wedding. I had heard of North Tours but had used the other agency's service before only the booking fell through days before - and I am so happy it did. Not only were we impressed with the friendly and efficient service we received with such short notice but the work of one man in particular - Ronnie - made us feel very assured and special. The rates for a large group were half of anywhere else and I can't say - having been to so many of these - that they lacked anything. They came to where we asked, had the right number of cars, experienced and FUN drivers and the campsite was wonderful. Truthfully the food is never good on these things, but this was as good as any and you're really not going for the food. I was totally impressed and would recommend them again and again. They offered us great value and everyone said so.

3  Thank Nazgol81
NorthTours, Public Relations Manager at North Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear Nazgol81,

Thank you for your review for our Desert Safari Tour. We are glad you, your family and friends had a great time with North Tours. We try to provide our customers with the best services and feel immense pleasure when you are able to share your experience with others who are planning to visit Dubai.

We would surely pass on your compliments to Mr. Ronnie as well.

Hope to see you again at another great safari evening!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We just had a Very Memorable Honeymoon, just Because of the Excellent Services of North Tours. Services were Awesome, Very Helpful and trained staff. Had a wonderful Experience and want to go Back for my Second Honeymoon soon with North Tours Only.

3  Thank nitin y

Dear Nitin,

It's always good to hear back from you. We are glad you had a great honeymoon in Dubai and we could be a part of your memorable trip here.

We hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Thank you North Tours and in particular to Dennis Gathitu. He made me feel very relaxed about our trip. Was always on standby to answer any questions many times over and over.

We arrived way to early for check-in. Our luggage was safe at the hotel when we went shopping.
There was a mix-up with our booking the hotel had it as "cancelled" anyway a quick call to Dennis and he sorted it out 10 min later. Next day we also received a complimentary very lovely fruit basket from the hotel to apologize

Dubai Mall is HUGE-HUGE-HUGE.
We had the City Tour, my son was really impressed by the Museum, Dessert Safari (Eat at least 3+ hours prior [or at least the kids] and make it light) My 3 y-old was sick in the ride, the driver stopped for us to walk around a bit with him. Take extra clothes for your kids. In the confusion the driver didn't tell us all the info but all still went off well. I did miss the Henna :( but not the end of the world.

I realized the next morning that i left my sunglasses in our vehicle, contacted the driver by sms and Dennis and they returned by sunglasses by the evening to my hotel (thank you again Dennis for overseeing this)

We didn't enjoy the Marina Cruise that much as it was a very windy night and the kids were freezing - lol, can you believe it -freezing in Dubai ;) anyhow - if i go for any cruise anywhere ever again i will try to book my seat on the inside of the boat ALWAYS.

overall our experience was lovley we will go back not sure when but will definitely go back again ;)

Thank you NORTH TOURS for a lovley experience & Dennis Gathitu - You make do your company proud.

4  Thank CLiesl

Dear CLiesl,

Happy to receive your feedback for your experience with North Tours.

Glad to know that you had a great time in Dubai and we could be a part of this as well. We strive to provide the best to our customers and make their trip a memorable one. We also try our best to provide customized services to our customers as per their requirements.

We would surely extend your compliments to Dennis as well.

Hope to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I just came from North Tours evening safari and it was brilliant! Our five person family booked this trip by phone. Our driver picked up us from the apartment on time and drove to the desert. Dune bashing was marvellous and good music was played in the car. Camels, food, entertainment, shisha and refreshment was great! Worth every dirham! I would defenitely recommend this to everyone!

5  Thank Anniina N

Dear Anniina N,

We are glad you could write down your valuable feedback of your Desert Safari experience on our North Tours tripadvisor page.

We are also glad that you enjoyed different aspects of the Desert Safari experience taken up with us. Dune Bashing, Camel rides, belly dance and tanoura dace shows are something which make your trip even more memorable.

We would extend your compliments to our staff as well.

Hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Thank you Desert Safari for organising an unforgettable team safari. Dune bashing was great fun and the driver kept us in such excitement all the way. The quad biking was the highlight for many and the open track next to the big Red did not disappoint anybody. The campsite was authentic with henna tattoo artist, great Arabic music and the most stunning blonde belly dancer who captivated the audience totally. I would highly recommend the safari for any company who is planning a team building activity.

4  Thank Jatta T

Dear Jatta T,

We would extend your compliments to our staff as well.

Hope to see you soon with us again.