“good staff,terrible food and camp area”
Review of North Tours

$117.00*
Full-Day City Tour and Dhow Dinner Cruise in Dubai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Book your Desert Safari Dubai Tour , City Tour, Dhow Dinner Cruise, and all your favorite Local Excursions in Dubai with: The only ISO quality awarded Tour Operator in Dubai. When you travel to Dubai, book your Dubai City Tour, Desert Safari Dubai Tour, Dubai Dhow Dinner Cruise with North Tours; You can expect the best services in Dubai since you are booking DIRECTLY with an experienced Tour Operator with its own infrastructure. North Tours has its own: TWO Desert Safari Campsites FOUR Dhow Cruise Boats A fleet of 4x4 Land-cruisers & Hummers(for Dune Bashing in the Desert) A fleet of luxury vehicles including buses(for Guided Tours of Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, East Coast, Hatta, and Shopping Tours, as well for Airport Transfer services to & from Dubai, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaima, & Abu Dhabi International Airport)North Tours welcomes you to the wonderful City of Dubai, U.A.E and we look forward to servicing all your requirements for Excursions, Tours and Holiday Packages.
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Dune bashing was fun,driver was polite and he was there on time but camp area was not nice,toilets were dirty and no electricity ,food was very poor ...they asked money for soft drinks which was included in price..Although I know that it's a tourist trap ,I recommend everyone to go desert safari because dune bashing is really fun and desert is beautiful..

2  Thank Pinar E
NorthTours, Public Relations Manager at North Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2013

Dear Pinar,

Thank you for your time to write a feedback on our page. Kindly provide us with your booking details (name, mobile number and/or pick up location) as we believe that your review has been posted to the wrong location. We certainly do not charge for soft drinks, water, tea, coffee and dinner as all this is already included in the price for the Desert Safari.

Awaiting your response.

There are newer reviews for North Tours

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Everythıng was great we enjoyed because of hospitalty and interest as a family hıghly we recommend to everybody .thanks to northern tours staff .

2  Thank Archakan06
NorthTours, Public Relations Manager at North Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear Archakan06,

Thank you for your review for our Desert Safari Tour. We are glad you and your family had a great time with North Tours. We try to provide our customers with the best services and feel immense pleasure when you are able to share your experience with others who are planning to visit Dubai.

We would surely pass on your compliments to our staff as well.

Hope to see you again at another great safari evening!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I had planned 2 days in advance for the desert safari with them, as my family was down from the Boston, US. They confirmed the same to me over the phone, and emailed me my confirmation details. However, no news or calls on the day of the safari. So I called to confirm at 3pm and they said that it would come by 3.30pm. At 3.30pm I called and they said they had no details under my name. So after being being upset and screaming on the phone they sent me a car at 4pm.

The car and the driver were cool, and had a good sense of humor. He did give his best shot in the sand dunes, and was very impressive. the belly dancing was brilliant food was not authentic Arabic, and very average quality. So overall the drive experience was perfect, but the process of getting there was very very annoying.

3  Thank Madhav_Gold
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This was my 3rd desert safari with North Tours! They're awesome! Nasser was a great driver and Babu is also awesome! Our family had a great time! Def worth doing!!!!!

Dear ShawnTeach,

Let us thank you first for taking out some time from your very busy schedule to post your review on our page.

We are glad that you and your family had fun at the Desert Safari and we would surely pass on your compliments to Nasser and Babu.

Hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've booked evening desert safari via e-mail for my family and friends. We decided to go with the Hummer. Everything was as they've promised - the driver (Mr. Mazhar Iqbal) picked us up at our residence in Dubai at the exact time, he was very friendly and helpful and we had great time driving with him. Dune bashing was fun and exciting although I was afraid in the beginning because my 5 years old son was with us. But our driver was very careful and he wanted us to feel trill but not to feel unsafe and we really enjoyed it. It was my favorite part of the safari. Later, in the camp, my husband drove quad bike. He paid for 15 minutes but they've let him drive much longer because the first 15 minutes our son was with him and he couldn't drive fast.
The tanoura dancer was great, but belly dancer and other attractions in the camp were nothing special.
In conclusion - all of us had a nice time and we consider North Tours to be our first stop in our next adventure!

1  Thank cromatic

Dear Cromatic,

Thank you for your review for our Desert Safari Tour. We are glad that your family, friends and you, all had a great time with North Tours. We try to provide our customers with the best services and feel immense pleasure when you are able to share your experience with others who are planning to visit Dubai.

We would surely pass on your compliments to Mr. Mazhar as well.

Hope to see you again for another great safari evening!