“Fesat.” 5 of 5 bubbles

$67.00*
and up
Dubai Evening Desert Safari with Dune Bashing, Camel Riding and BBQ Dinner
More attraction details
Owner description: Book your Desert Safari Dubai Tour , City Tour, Dhow Dinner Cruise, and all your favorite Local Excursions in Dubai with: The only ISO quality awarded Tour Operator in Dubai. When you travel to Dubai, book your Dubai City Tour, Desert Safari Dubai Tour, Dubai Dhow Dinner Cruise with North Tours; You can expect the best services in Dubai since you are booking DIRECTLY with an experienced Tour Operator with its own infrastructure. North Tours has its own: TWO Desert Safari Campsites FOUR Dhow Cruise Boats A fleet of 4x4 Land-cruisers & Hummers(for Dune Bashing in the Desert) A fleet of luxury vehicles including buses(for Guided Tours of Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, East Coast, Hatta, and Shopping Tours, as well for Airport Transfer services to & from Dubai, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaima, & Abu Dhabi International Airport)North Tours welcomes you to the wonderful City of Dubai, U.A.E and we look forward to servicing all your requirements for Excursions, Tours and Holiday Packages.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fesat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Everythıng was great we enjoyed because of hospitalty and interest as a family hıghly we recommend to everybody .thanks to northern tours staff .

2 Thank Archakan06
NorthTours, Public Relations Manager at North Tours, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear Archakan06,

Thank you for your review for our Desert Safari Tour. We are glad you and your family had a great time with North Tours. We try to provide our customers with the best services and feel immense pleasure when you are able to share your experience with others who are planning to visit Dubai.

We would surely pass on your compliments to our staff as well.

Hope to see you again at another great safari evening!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“They forgot to pick me up”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

I had planned 2 days in advance for the desert safari with them, as my family was down from the Boston, US. They confirmed the same to me over the phone, and emailed me my confirmation details. However, no news or calls on the day of the safari. So I called to confirm at 3pm and they said that it would come by 3.30pm. At 3.30pm I called and they said they had no details under my name. So after being being upset and screaming on the phone they sent me a car at 4pm.

The car and the driver were cool, and had a good sense of humor. He did give his best shot in the sand dunes, and was very impressive. the belly dancing was brilliant food was not authentic Arabic, and very average quality. So overall the drive experience was perfect, but the process of getting there was very very annoying.

Visited February 2013
3 Thank Madhav_Gold
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Another great desert safari!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

This was my 3rd desert safari with North Tours! They're awesome! Nasser was a great driver and Babu is also awesome! Our family had a great time! Def worth doing!!!!!

NorthTours, Public Relations Manager at North Tours, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Dear ShawnTeach,

Let us thank you first for taking out some time from your very busy schedule to post your review on our page.

We are glad that you and your family had fun at the Desert Safari and we would surely pass on your compliments to Nasser and Babu.

Hope to see you again!
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice experience - great time in the desert!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've booked evening desert safari via e-mail for my family and friends. We decided to go with the Hummer. Everything was as they've promised - the driver (Mr. Mazhar Iqbal) picked us up at our residence in Dubai at the exact time, he was very friendly and helpful and we had great time driving with him. Dune bashing was fun and exciting although I was afraid in the beginning because my 5 years old son was with us. But our driver was very careful and he wanted us to feel trill but not to feel unsafe and we really enjoyed it. It was my favorite part of the safari. Later, in the camp, my husband drove quad bike. He paid for 15 minutes but they've let him drive much longer because the first 15 minutes our son was with him and he couldn't drive fast.
The tanoura dancer was great, but belly dancer and other attractions in the camp were nothing special.
In conclusion - all of us had a nice time and we consider North Tours to be our first stop in our next adventure!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank cromatic
Dear Cromatic,

Thank you for your review for our Desert Safari Tour. We are glad that your family, friends and you, all had a great time with North Tours. We try to provide our customers with the best services and feel immense pleasure when you are able to share your experience with others who are planning to visit Dubai.

We would surely pass on your compliments to Mr. Mazhar as well.

Hope to see you again for another great safari evening!
Melbourne, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Tourist trap, completely lacking authenticity, poor value.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

We paid 675AED for the Morning Desert Safari and the evening Dhow Cruise.

The dune bashing was fun while it lasted - which was a whopping 30minutes.
Sand boarding and a camel ride were included in this 'package'.
We were sand boarding for less than 10minutes when the driver rudely sounded his horn - apparantly this was our cue to get back in the car. We didn't mind too much because the slope was so gentle you couldn't pick up any speed whatsoever so the element of fun just wasn't there.
Finally the camel ride - all 3 minute minutes of this experience didn't quite get me over the line to feel like I had gotten any sort of value out this trip.

Later in the evening we had the Dhow Cruise. The communication for the pick up was terrible. The booking form said pick up was between 8pm - 8:30pm. The driver in the morning said the pick up would be between 7pm - 7:30pm from the back entrance of the hotel and that the driver would call us when he arrived. We were ready at 7pm at the back entrance. The driver never called us and instead waited for us at the front entrance of the hotel. When he finally called our mobile he was irate and rude - demanding to know where we were - which we explained was exactly where the driver in the morning had told us to wait. He was so angry that it showed in his driving and the trip from the hotel to the river was indeed more thrilling than the dune bashing as the driver ducked and weaved through traffic. The Dhow Cruise would have been ok if the upper deck of the boat had some sort of wind protection so all the customers weren't freezing - I saw many patrons wearing their napkin around their neck or head for warmth.

Overall, not good value as all the events are rushed and half-baked.

Visited January 2013