“Simple and joyful”

$67.00*
and up
Dubai Evening Desert Safari with Dune Bashing, Camel Riding and BBQ Dinner
More attraction details
Owner description: Book your Desert Safari Dubai Tour , City Tour, Dhow Dinner Cruise, and all your favorite Local Excursions in Dubai with: The only ISO quality awarded Tour Operator in Dubai. When you travel to Dubai, book your Dubai City Tour, Desert Safari Dubai Tour, Dubai Dhow Dinner Cruise with North Tours; You can expect the best services in Dubai since you are booking DIRECTLY with an experienced Tour Operator with its own infrastructure. North Tours has its own: TWO Desert Safari Campsites FOUR Dhow Cruise Boats A fleet of 4x4 Land-cruisers & Hummers(for Dune Bashing in the Desert) A fleet of luxury vehicles including buses(for Guided Tours of Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, East Coast, Hatta, and Shopping Tours, as well for Airport Transfer services to & from Dubai, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaima, & Abu Dhabi International Airport)North Tours welcomes you to the wonderful City of Dubai, U.A.E and we look forward to servicing all your requirements for Excursions, Tours and Holiday Packages.
Al Ain, UAE
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Simple and joyful”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I've booked the new year count down cruise 2013 of North Tours. The trip was well organised. The crue was very helpful and flixable with the different requests from guests. They had a good choice of music as well a nice spot to see the fire works of Atlantis, Burj Al Arab and JBR. I have 2 small notices though. It is kind of unfair for a table of 10 people to have the same number of water bottle/appetizer as a table of 2 or 4! and the other is that it would be nice to have an alternative complimentary drink at midnight to muslim/un-muslim guests who don't drink Alcohol.

4 Thank Dsd121
NorthTours, Public Relations Manager at North Tours, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Dear Dsd121,

Thank you for your feedback about our New Year’s Party Dubai Cruise. We would like to bring to your notice that we also served non-alcoholic grape champagne at mid-night for non-Muslim passengers and children. Also, a table for 2 had 1 bottle of water, table for 4 would have 2 and table for 10 would have 4 and so on. Appetizers were available at the buffet on the upper deck for everyone as well.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Consistent service and great fun”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I saw the jeeps of North Tours while on the safari with some other service provider. The next time I decided to go with Desert Rangers. I have been with them 3 times since then. Evert time the guest accompanying me has had lovely words for North Tours. Every time I have travelled their service has been fantastic. I have had different drivers every time, all of them have been great. I highly recommend them, especially the way they took care of my old parents. Awesome!

Visited December 2012
6 Thank RachitaSaurabh
Dear RachiRicky,

Happy to receive your feedback for your desert safari experience with North Tours.

Glad to know that you and your family had a great time in Dubai and that we could be a part of your holiday. We strive to provide the best to our customers and make their trip a memorable one. We also try our best to provide customized services to our customers as per their requirements.

Hope that visit Dubai and give a chance to assist you once again.
Vancouver, Canada
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Highlight of the trip. Great family fun!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I had made my reservation for the evening desert safari via email and got a quick response back. We used the entertainment voucher, which was a 2 for 1 deal. We had 3 people in our family that were going. I was quoted 300 AED for the 2 people (2 for 1 price) & as a promo for the winter the 3rd person only had to pay 200 AED. So in total we paid 500 AED for 3 people. We received an email confirmation & were informed to contact the company on the day of the tour prior to 11am to reconfirm our tour. On the day of the tour I contacted the company to confirm & was told that our driver would call us in our hotel room when he was here. Pick up time was @ 3pm-3:30pm. Our driver actually came early @ 2:45pm. We were picked up in a nice white Toyota Land Cruiser. We then went to another hotel to pick up another group. Afterwards, we were on our way. We drove for about 45 minutes on the highway. Our driver did not say a single word to us during the entire drive. We then made a 20 minute stop @ a run down looking marketplace. The driver told us that we were to stop here for bathroom /snack break & to look @ the shops. There isn't much to see here, we just waited by the car. Make sure you keep track of which SUV is yours or remember the plate, because all of the SUV do look alike. We did see a man walking around with a falcon on his shoulder & he was trying to get people to pose with the falcon. If you pose with the falcon it will cost you a couple of dirhams. After the break we were back on the road. 10 minutes later we were on the dunes. We were let out of the car to take some pictures. Its not the best spot to take pictures. We noticed quite a bit of garbage around, along with loads of other SUV's. I would recommend wearing sandals. The sand here is very fine & I saw lots of people taking off their shoes to get the sand out. We then got back into our SUV & the dune bashing began. Our driver did not give us any warning & just went for it. We did see a whole convoy of SUV following each other, but our driver just went his own way. I actually found it quite fun, tho I think our driver could have went a bit more wild. We had a couple of older people in the car, so maybe he was taking it a bit more easy. At times, it felt like the SUV was going to flip over! It is a very bumpy ride, but fun! Several times during the dune bashing our driver was actually talking on his cell phone! I found the dune bashing to be short @ only 20 minutes. We then stopped for 15 minutes @ a spot to watch the sunset and wow it was just gorgeous. It was a bit crowded, but we ran up the hill and got some really beautiful shots of the dunes. We then got back in our SUV & drove to camp which was about 20 minutes away. We arrived @ camp @ about 5:30PM. Our driver then took us to our table & pointed out the different things we could do. The driver also took our payment & entertainment voucher. We then were left to do whatever we wanted. I would recommend doing the camel ride & henna first as those were the ones that had the longest lines. I felt somewhat sad for the camels. They go up and down frequently & you just do a small loop around. The camels looked tired. Our camel wasn't listening to the guide & he got slapped on the face with a rope. Afterwards, we tried on the traditional clothes. We then did the henna tattoo. There was quite a wait as there was only 1 lady doing the henna. She was very fast tho, but seemed grumpy. After, we did the sheesha smoking. No children are allowed in the area. The staff there provides you with a disposable valve. I can't remember what flavor the sheesha was. There were shops selling clothes & souvenirs. There was one shop where a man was selling sand filled bottles with camel designs. Its rather impressive, he fills the bottles by hand & somehow does the designs. You can get alcohol on site, but that cost extra. You can also buy popcorn. I didn't try the tea or coffee, I forgot to. It does get really cold in the evening, so be sure to bring a sweater. There is a bon fire you can sit by and relax. @ 7PM the lights at the camp dim & the tanoura show begins. I really enjoyed this show. After 15 minutes the show ends. When it ends, I would recommend you get up quickly and line up for the buffet, as everyone then slowly realized the buffet was opened. There are 2 spots where you can line up for food to help alleviate the crowd, but if you are slow you will be waiting a bit for your food. You don't get to pick the food, you just bring up a plate and the staff will spoon the food onto your plate. There are no labels so you would have to ask what the food is. There was a lot of food & it was not bad. Pop & water is included in the meal. You can go back to get more food if you finish. They did serve a desert, but I was too full to try it. Be sure before the belly dancing show starts that you go to the bathroom. After the belly dance show ends, the tour ends & there is a long queue for the bathroom. At around 7:45PM the belly dancer then went on stage to perform. At first I found the show entertaining, but after 10 minutes I got bored of it. I actually enjoyed the tanoura show more! When the belly dance show was over, it was time to go back to the hotel. Again, on the drive back our driver never spoke to us. Throughout the tour, he didn't seem friendly at all. Regardless of the hiccups, I would still recommend this tour. You get to do a lot of things all at once & watching the sunset over the dunes was just breath taking.

Visited December 2012
9 Thank mog604
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A weekend to remember!”

Hi Everyone,

I just returned from an amazing weekend in Dubai with my family, Dubai is such a beautiful city with great culture, the people are amazing, the food the is excellent but what i really taken away was the service!! North tours wereamazing and made our weekend in the dessert a one to remember, we started our day by being 2 hours late and the staff were so nice they waited for us without any hassle considering how busy they are!!

We started our night safari with the dune bashing which is actually scary but an amazing experience, i recommend everyone to try this! The big plus for North Tours is they accept credit card booking / payments! we were so lucky as we did not travel with alot of Dhirams but they made everything so easy for us!

Overall an amazing experience!

6 Thank Jonathan B
NorthTours, Public Relations Manager at North Tours, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Dear Jonathan,

Thank you for writing a valuable and positive feedback.

We are elated that you and your family had a memorable time traveling with us on a Desert Safari Dubai. We try to give all our patrons the best of class service we promise.

Here's hoping we get to have you traveling with us again soon.
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Camel Trekking Safari and BBQ”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We've had a great time on our camel trekking safari. In the afternoon we were picked up at the hotel, had a sort of private shuttle with a french couple, we drove to the desert where our camels were already waiting for us. The four of us had our 'own' camel and it was fun, exploring the desert in total silence for about 45 minutes. After that we had a BBQ, were picked up again, had a great experience with the 4-wheel drive in a dark desert and the shuttle drove us back to our hotel. It's not cheap (400 AED pp) but worth it.
Thanks Desert Rangers !

4 Thank An W
Dear An W,

Thanking you for your valuable feedback about the camel trekking safari with North Tours. We are pleased that you had a great time with your friends.

Hope to serve you again in the future (with a better discount :))!