“Delicious food, amazing service!”
Review of Seafire Steakhouse

Seafire Steakhouse
Reserve a Table
Ranked #61 of 11,782 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Palm Jumeirah
Description: Seafire Steakhouse has the finest steaks cooked to perfection. Our exclusive all-natural grain fed "Atlantis" beef from Australia, Seafire Steakhouse and Bar prides itself on serving the best steak in Dubai. From the moment you step through Seafire's doors you will be welcomed into a warm and friendly atmosphere. Settle in and watch succulent steaks from around the world being grilled over natural woods creating an unmistakable flavour and unrivalled taste.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Loved our time at Seafire! Amazing service from Agnelo and the food was so delicious too! Such a great atmosphere.

Date of visit: September 2019
Outlet_Management, Manager at Seafire Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear "Amydaniels1996",

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

It is wonderful to read your review about how much you enjoyed your night with us.
Exceeding the expectations of each and every one of our diners is what sets Seafire apart. We love nothing more than creating wonderful culinary experiences and unforgettable occasions for our guests.

We pride ourselves in sourcing some of the best products from around the world which we can find, and our culinary team always goes above and beyond to create exceptional dishes for our guests. I’m very happy that our team of dedicated chefs was able to cook your dinner exactly as you like it.

I would like to express my gratitude for your kind words and I am truly delighted to know our team tended to your every need. Your experience is one that we hope all guests receive when dining with us. I will pass on your kind compliments to the team.

Thank you once again for sharing the feedback and I am looking forward to welcoming you again at Seafire Steakhouse and Bar.

Seafire Steakhouse and Bar.

Write a reviewReviews (1,922)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Absolutely amazing food. Outstanding hospitality. Especially from our waiter Agnelo.
Definitely worth a visit.

Dear "ChloeF123",

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Food was amazing ...everything was mouth watering and cook perfectly. Great service especially from Mohammed and Priyesh our waiters who even gave us a lovely unique dessert to finish off our special holiday.

Dear " NickS1484",

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The best steakhouse restaurant in the city followed by a variety of wines to choose. Staff is very friendly and especially Miss Madina was exceptional hostess, professional and very polite.

Dear "mikev593",

Where do I start.....

We were guests at the hotel and as steak lovers we had to give this one a try. We were dubious as we didn't know what to expect but we really shouldn't have worried.

From the start the service was on point and the waiters were attentive and friendly. The menu was incredible and really added to the meal with the lights on it.

The whole meal start to finish was more of a journey of entertainment and delight in the way of food. Each dish was carefully thought out and presented and was worth every penny. I had a crabcakes for a starter which were delicious,fresh and filling.

The added touch of picking your own knife was so extra yet so amazing what agreat touch! Both steaks came out perfectly cooked, tender and juicy.

And to top off a great meal the puddings were beautiful, tasty and impressive.

What a meal,what a place!

Make sure you pay a visit here!

Date of visit: June 2019