“The best steak I think I have ever had!”
Review of Seafire Steakhouse

Seafire Steakhouse
Ranked #78 of 9,657 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cooked to perfection and using the finest cuts of our exclusive all-natural grain fed "Atlantis" beef from Australia, Seafire Steakhouse and Bar prides itself on serving the best steak in Dubai. From the moment you step through Seafire's doors you will be welcomed into a warm and friendly atmosphere. Settle in and watch succulent steaks from around the world being grilled over natural woods creating an unmistakable flavour and unrivalled taste.
Brighton
“The best steak I think I have ever had!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

You just have to go to this restaurant. If you appreciate the true flavours of food and how and where it is produced and indeed love your steak - go to this restaurant. We all thought it was one of the best steaks we have ever had. Tip - if you choose rib eye, have it done one step up from your usual - best around medium. Fantastic food, service and wine. Great experience and highly recommend.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank HellyStacey

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
London
“Best steak I've ever eaten!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I was looking for a good restaurant at the Atlantis so asked a friend who is a resident in Dubai. He said Seafire was the "best place for steak in Dubai" and he wasn't wrong!

The steak was amazing to say the least. The sides were fabulous too with mash potato and mini Yorkshire puddings. It's not cheap with the lowest price steak being £50 but it's well worth the money.

The only reason I've given it a 4 star is because we had a drink in the bar first. When our table was ready we were told that our cocktails from the bar would be brought to our table. I must have asked various staff where those drinks were when we were seated.....we eventually received them 20 minutes later!! This brought down my view of the service but after that incident they were excellent.

In conclusion, if you like good quality steak and you're in Dubai, make sure you go to Seafire.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank GR27
Food_and_BeverageATP, Management at Seafire Steakhouse, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to read that you enjoyed the quality of food in Seafire Steakhouse and Bar however we regret that there were areas during your visit that has marred your experience with us. Please be assured that we have shared your comment with our colleagues in Seafire and appropriate actions will definitely be taken to enhance our services.

Once again, we thank you for your feedback and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

London
“Steak great, service leaves a lot to be desired”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Not a great deal to say other than steak was excellent, however, the service was very poor and not friendly. If you just care about having great steak and nothing else, then this is for you, however, waiting for staff to serve you and waiting for your next order of drinks for a long time in a restaurant that was not full, is very poor and not acceptable. Also like most steak houses, the knowledge of the staff was not very impressive. Altogether we would not return to this restaurant and in fact the hotel (The Palms) as we stayed here one night (see my Palms review). Altogether a very disappointing experience.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Travel_Hopper2007
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Seafire Steakhouse and Bar.

We sincerely apologize for having given you cause to express your disappointment on TripAdvisor as this does not reflect the usual standards that we hold in the restaurant. We have sent a direct message to you as we would like to have the opportunity to further discuss your concerns.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to hear from you soon.

Moraira, Spain
“Fantastic Steak and Lobster”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We visited Seafire after reading all the great reviews. We were staying in the Atlantis Hotel so we had vouchers that included a 'Half Board' menu at Seafire. The restaurant is located in the Atlantis and is well decorated in a contemporary style. It's rather large (and square) so you do get the feel of an upmarket 'chain' restaurant as opposed to an exclusive one-off. As with all the restaurants located in Atlantis the service is outstanding. Nothing is too much trouble and everything is done with a smile (that really seems genuine).

The half board menu was very extensive (although you have to pay a supplement of 200 AED per adult to eat here which is about £30) - there is no 'Wagyu beef' steaks on this menu. I wanted to try their Wagyu and again you have to pay an additional 400 AED supplement to add this (around £60), however the maitre'd persuaded me to try their 'Atlantis Steak'.

The starters we're reasonable but not absolutely stunning. I had the foie and my wife the scallops. My 7 year old son had a burger (that came with the starters) - again this tasted good but not amazing.

For my main course I went for the Atlantis Rib Eye which was fantastic (and sort of made up for the slightly disappointing starter). My wife had 'Lobster Thermidor' which again she said was superb. The drinks are very expensive here so if you're on a budget remember this!

Overall great main courses and especially the steaks.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ianinspain
Food_and_BeverageATP, Management at Seafire Steakhouse, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing the feedback on your recent dining experience at Seafire on Trip Advisor.

It is delightful to read that you enjoyed our Atlantis Rib Eye Steak and Lobster Thermidor. However, we sincerely regret that there were areas during your experience that did not meet your expectations.

Our prime goal is to provide the best possible experience to our valued guests like you. Hence, we have carefully noted your concerns regarding the quality of the starters and burger. We have also noted your comments about the lack of Wagyu Beef Steaks in our half board menu and price of our beverages in Seafire. Our prices are in fact based on the price of other five star properties in Dubai.

Please be assured that all your concerns have been communicated to our Food and Beverage Management Team who will definitely take appropriate actions.

Once again, we thank you for your feedback and hope that this will not deter you or your guests from visiting us again.

“Couldn't ask for more!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We have visited seafire i don't know how many times however after the last time a year ago we didn't want to go back, it had new management and felt they had gone down hill, but after bad experience at another steak house we decided to give it another ago and I am so pleased we did, it was amazing in every way, from the greeting to being seated everything! Even though we hadn't been there for over a year some of the staff still recognised us which is when you know they have clearly employed some great people. I am annoyed I don't know the main guys name as he is amazing, from what I can tell he has been promoted and to be honest he deserves it and is a real asset to Seafire and The Atlantis. I had the seafire salad to start with, which even though just a salad is so nice and very fresh. We always like a break between our starter and main and what is really nice here is that you aren't rushed, they let you take your time. We had chateaubriand and it was delicious, would really recommend it.

If you are looking for nice steak or seafood I would really recommend this restaurant, I have been countless times and apart from once the service and food have always been amazing. They train their staff well and service is important to them. If you visit Dubai, you have to try it!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Donna G
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your kind feedback on Trip Advisor.

It is extremely rewarding to know that we were able to regain your faith in us and that you had a wonderful experience at Seafire Bar and Steakhouse. We always endeavour to find ways to ensure that we provide the best possible service to our valued guests like you. Your kind words will definitely be shared with our colleagues to inspire them to continue to provide an exceptional service to our guests.

We are excited to welcome you once again at Seafire Bar and Steakhouse.