See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

Hmmm, where do I begin? First, our original room was nice, big enough and had a tub. But since my Mom's room just next door (same rates) had an individual aircon, I opted to exchange rooms. The tin disappeared, the toilet bowl was at the same level of the small bathing area. I had to pee at the side of the toilet bowl every time. True that the Muslim chanting was heard loud and clear so it was a good thing we had tours that day. The free breakfast consists of boiled egg, 2 slices of bread, honey, unsalted butter, apple and a small can of orange juice. That afternoon we requested for different breakfast because the front desk told us the same breakfast would be served the next day. So the next day came... alas! Same breakfast. We told them again that we were requesting a different breakfast so on the last day, we were served with spicy something sandwich. That's it, no fruits etc. Unfortunately, I don't like spicy foods. The cleaning crew volunteered to clean our room for our last day. Too late. Other than that, the area is a few minutes walk going to the water taxi to the gold souk and Dubai Museum. Our room had fantastic air conditioning also. Those are the only positive things in this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2016

Best hotel to stay in bur dubai, with all the comforts available in just a walking distance.
A comfort stay makes you feel a homely atmosphere. I visit dubai and stay in this hotel as my family and children feel safe to go around the meena bazar alone. This area makes you feel as if you are in your own country that is India.
The staff's are very good especially Zihad bhai, very caring.

Room tip: If you are more than three ask for apartment.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2016

If you are looking for a basic, but spacious flat in Dubai, in a great location near museum, river and soukhs, this is great. Staff is very kind and will help in any way.This is my 4th visit ,perfect as a stop over for a few days on the australian trip..safe and lovely part of Dubai for those who like typical atmosphere, good air com and spacious rooms.
Take a boat to cross the river for I drhm (25 cents) and visit the spice and gold soukhs...lovely little indian restaurant at the back of apartments on plazza..

Room tip: I lime the rooms on the back with view on beautiful iranian mosq, but this time had a large unit on main road and it was good also.
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2015

One of the best hotel i visited in dubai. Location was best near by beach.I stayed here for one night originally and then returned for a week and have really got to like the place.The Wi-Fi works very well

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank sumitgoyal51
Reviewed March 5, 2014

My Family stayed for here for 8 nights,
Positive :
1) Very spacious rooms
2) Easy accessible to all location.
3) Well maintained in segment of apartment.
4) Good wifi speed
5) Friendly staff.
Negative :
1) No parking space.
2) Very near to mosque

Room tip: one bedrooms are best option.
Date of stay: February 2014