This is my second time to visit Dubai, but this time with my family.
The staff is very helpful & trying to make our stay conformable. We stayed at Room 612, a non smoking room.
It worth mentioning that the hotel made Wi-Fi available in rooms. Before it was very slow at reception & free for 30-min/day only!
- Free Wi-Fi for 5 days at the room with good speed.
- Nice room & furniture.
- Bathroom is really nice & clean (very important).
- Gym in a very good condition.
- Pool was great too, especially for the first time for my little 7 month child.
- Breakfast bakery is not fresh at all.
- Some pieces/parts, of pool ground, need maintenance & repair.
- Room Service Menu inside the room was spoiled by someone before us. It should be changed.More