Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$54
View deal
Priceline$54
FindHotel$54
Agoda.com$54
eDreams$54
Tripadvisor$54
ZenHotels.com
All reviews metro station minute walk emirates mall carrefour
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

I would like to share my experience with this hotel. Once I approached reception and asked where I can park my car, they refused to give me parking, as mentioned only after check in.I asked for higher floor, as I already called to the hotel and they confirmed to me 3rt floor, as I have long stay 11 nights, however manager on duty said, if you don’t like cancel your booking and go,it was about 10pm, and all hotels around already fully book.But it’s ok, I accept 1st floor and unprofessional attitude from the management, once I reach room I got shock, the room is dirty, everywhere dusty, the blanket with mark after cigarets, the pillows all with yellow marks, I got totally disappointed and decided leave this hotel at midnight, as I can’t stay there anymore. I tried book some many hotel, but all of them fully book. Finally at midnight I found hotel, where was availability for 2 nights only. I will never recommend this hotel to anyone and would like share this feedback in social media. As the hotel kick me out at night.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank katerynao197
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

I stayed there for one month. The staff is really helpful special thanks to Aziz in room service and jabber at the reception.
The studio was always cleaned and the location is close to Sharaf DG Metro station. It is close to the Mall of the Emirates. All shops and supermarkets are cross the street. It is very safe and i will book there again in my next visit to Dubai.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 10, 2018

This aparthotel is just behind The Holiday Inn in Al Barsha. Close to Sharaf DG Metro and walking distance to The Mall of the Emirates. The south Asian staff are pleasant and friendly and the property is in good condition. The proximity to the Mall is convenient and there are a few shops and restaurants in the area.
Internet is free and the rooftop pool is quite nice. My aircon was a bit noisy and the heavy curtains do not close so bring a sleeping mask.

Room tip: Higher floor
Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Sid L
Reviewed September 25, 2018

A good place to stay with family (if you have kids). Cozy apartment and supportive staff. Nice location.
Very near to Mall of Emirates. Most importantly, you have variety of restaurants around and can also ask for delivery to your apartment without any additional charges.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Akas Inn Al Basha Dubai many times when in business in region. The apartments are large, spacious and well equipped. Staff cannot do enough for you and very friendly and helpful.

All rooms have spacious lounges to relax and most have two BATHROOMS. AC is also included.

On Dubai scale this property is not the Atlantis but then you can get a very reasonable deal for 7,10,14 (as low as £45 per night) nights. With the metro and taxis outside for easy commuting.

Nice small pool and jacuzzi on the roof with small indoor gym and sauna.

No restaurant on site but you can go for a simple buffet type breakfast and eat at one of the many local restaurants in Al Basha. Food is good and very reasonably priced for Dubai. Typical 2course is available from £15per head. Not 5* but good local food.

Al Basha is a good location as near Faldo Golf and walking distance of the Mall of Emirates and snow dome. Beaches are with easy reach but will need to take a cab or car.

Date of stay: February 2018