“Great Lebanese food!”

Ranked #469 of 12,845 Restaurants in Dubai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Deira
Reviewed July 24, 2016

I was having lunch with a friend of mine. Being a vegetarian, I was a bit concerned on the choices, but I was happy to see several vegetarian dishes to choose from. In the end I had more choices than I thought I would have. we decided to have "tapas" style and ordered several dishes from Hummus, Lebneh, Spice Potatoes, Sambusas, Baba Ganuj and of course, freshly made bread. The mix fruit cocktail juice was delicious. Spent 2.5 hours and caught with my friend on chatting. If one is into "Sheesha" they also offer this in a separate section.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Srini R S
Write a reviewReviews (466)

Reviewed May 21, 2016 via mobile

"Me and my friends came for a nice arabic food, and this is what my friend suggest. we ordered mix grill, hummous and tabouleh!!! They prepared the food very nice and is so tasty!!! We really want to come back if craving for kebabs!!!" Staffs are friendly. Pricing is affordable since the taste meets my expectation. Ambiancebis good. Keep it up guys!

Date of visit: April 2016
2  Thank rosemarielu
Reviewed May 19, 2016

This restaurant offers authentic and high quality Lebanese food. The ambiance is relaxing and the staff very friendly

Reviewed May 15, 2016 via mobile

Very good food and clean ambient. No alchool served here. Nice varity almost like to be in Lebanon. Different branches in Dubai I tried the ine in Rigga road and the one in Sheik Zaid road, not far from fair ground

Reviewed May 13, 2016

i like arabic food and safadi food is nice and very good atmosphere
its was near to sun and sands hotel