“Nothing bad to say”

Ranked #469 of 12,845 Restaurants in Dubai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Deira
Reviewed April 25, 2016

Had an overnight stay in Dubai en-route to Rome from Perth. Did the trip advisor research and chose Al Safadi. Being with my wife and mum I didn't want to be looking for somewhere to eat and waste precious time.
Service was very quick and efficient. All the food was good and the drinks, lemonade and mint lemonade were fresh and delicious. I suspect that whatever you order here will satisfy you as all the food we had was very good. We had a few dishes that were shared and fresh break continually brought to the table.

Date of visit: April 2016
Write a reviewReviews (423)

Reviewed April 22, 2016 via mobile

Great comfort food. Love the hummus and the kofta kebab. Aryes are also very good. Rice with milk dessert is great too.

Reviewed April 3, 2016 via mobile

Wow we ate there last night and some of the best food I have eaten!

The meats were cooked to perfection and the food was spot on... A must eat place if you are over this way!

Caters for all tastes!

Service was excellent and the price was reasonable we had a little feast for 3 of us and it came to around 215AED in total.

Well worth it and it was lovely sitting outside watching the world go round!

Reviewed April 2, 2016 via mobile

we were in dubai for 1 week and we visit the al safadi the first evening and then 3 times in a row again because it was soo delicious !! the service is more than perfect and very friendly ... thank you for the good experience and we hope we can come back once a time :)

Date of visit: March 2016
2  Thank MarcoCherkaoui
Reviewed March 30, 2016 via mobile

Lebanese food is not my first choice but this one is above others.. Small but tastefull dishes allows you to try more and learn much about Lebanese kitchen. I love pomegranate so this is my place to be. Fresh juices are superb. Not so good atmosphere or ambient but magnificent food and service. All food is very fresh. I will come again for sure..

Date of visit: March 2016