“Nice Lebanese food”

Ranked #152 of 9,701 Restaurants in Dubai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2013

good food, good quality and real good if you sit out and eat. there was a sheesha bar inside as well. really tempting ;) for me at least. i loved the fresh bread straight from the oven on to your table.

There are newer reviews for Al Safadi

Reviewed March 25, 2013

liked falafel, humous & pita, mango juice is just awesome, huge place & can be visited even at 1 am.
visited thrice while in dubai..

Reviewed March 25, 2013

My wife, son and I stopped in here for dinner on our first night in Dubai, en route to Brisbane. We had walked the streets for ages looking for somewhere that would satisfy our different palates and agreed that Al Safadi looked promising. All the outside tables were busy so we went inside the restaurant. We were greeted promptly and shown to our table which had just been cleared. We were given the menu and had a few minutes to decide what we were going to eat. We chose a variety of cold mezze for starters and the portion sizes were huge!! The Lebanese bread was divine. For mains, I had the grilled spiced chicken ( a bit like spatchcock chicken) which was beautifully flavoured and moist. Unfortunately,my wife and son both chose the chicken fillets which were fairly dry. Fortunately, there was enough of my chicken to share around.

All in all a great experience!! Cost was AED194 (around £34) which included drinks, including a fantastic Moroccan tea.

1  Thank billypaddler
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Was taken here by a local host for a business dinner. Pretty decent size restaurant, serving Lebanese cuisine. Service was so-so, I think all the ladies were Filipino--and obviously not being paid enough as they seemed really disinterested. Food was fine, nothing spectacular. I've had much better Lebanese in London! The bread was freshly baked I think and tasted very good. The portion sizes were decent. If I had to choose, I probably wouldn't go back here again though.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The most delicious food, salads, soup, and appetizers you can find in this nice restaurant. Location is great and clean, the food quality is fantastic. Staff are very nice and pleasant. I would definitely go back there again to taste more of the yummy food.