“Great venue, great views of dubai” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of QD's

QD's
Ranked #12 of 9,407 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Bar, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Great venue, great views of dubai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Qd's is an amazing place by the creek overlooking the dubai skyline. Service is impeccable! Have to mention Anand! Keep up the great work! Great Shisha! Reasonable priced drinks!

Dubai_Golf, Marketing Executive at QD's, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Thank you for visiting QD's and for taking the time to write a review! It is great to hear that you enjoyed your visit to QD's - we will pass on your positive feedback to Anand! We hope to see you again soon.

• Arabic first
  • Thai first
Toulouse, France
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

I really enjoyed my dinner in QD's, this restaurant has an amazing view on the creek, it's really peaceful and relax, well situated in Dubaï. My dinner was really good and the service was extremely friendly. I really want to thanks Satheesh and Jibin, the two waiter. They are really professional, friendly and thanks to them we had an amazing dinner.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dubai_Golf, Marketing Executive at QD's, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Thank you for your feedback and for visiting QD's at Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club! We are so pleased that you enjoyed the experience and the food at QD's. I will pass your comments onto Satheesh and Jibin and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Picture Perfect”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

Lovely setting, sheesha and good food. Ambience is awesome, relaxing, refreshing. Love to go back there.

Visited September 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for visiting QD's at Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your experience and the atmosphere at QD's. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
New Delhi, India
“20th march, thursday, 10:30 pm, pathetic, my 1 out of 2 thursdays in dubai spoiled”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

Arrogant staff. You don't feel welcomed here. They need to learn some hospitality as a restaurant. The place is packed as the location is good, but food is just ok and we had to get our drinks changed as we felt they were too diluted.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dubai_Golf, Marketing Executive at QD's, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Thank you for visiting QD's at Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club and for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry to hear you were disappointed with the service at QD's and I will pass your comments onto the restaurant manager. We hope to still be able to welcome you back again in the future.
Kathmandu, Nepal
“Refreshing Feeling, Refreshing Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

I visited QD's bar restaurant with an invitation from my in-Law. And it was amazing set-up with wonderful international staff. I felt like all kinds of people in the world around me and serving me. The blending of cocktails kept the high international standard and the taste of my Pina-colada still in my memory.... The fabulous view of creek and her wind gives added flavors....
...If you guys go to Dubai, never miss QD's....Cheers...!

• Visited April 2013