Burj Al Hamam
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Good: view to the fountains if you get the place at the terrace and mutton from their special. Average: kabab is not as good as at the other place in Dubai Mall - a bit dried. Bad: service.Waited the bill more than 10 min and only the manger helped....

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Dined with friends at this restaurant a few weeks ago. Nice fountain views from the terrace- although a bit to the side and not full view. That's where the good ends for this restaurant. Service: Host and one manager were reluctant to give us a table on the terrace even though it was their opening time for the terrace and the place was practically empty. After we were seated, we waited forever before we got a menu, then again before our order was taken. My dinner arrived long before my friend's, appetizers arrived with my friend's dinner, my drink was forgotten, etc. Overall, very slow and unprofessional service. Food: Honestly, the food quality is very mediocre compared to other, less pricey, Lebanese restaurants I've tried. I love Lebanese food- it takes a lot to make Lebanese food taste blah, but somehow this restaurant managed to do that. Value: Not much there, you pay too much for what you get. I can't find a compelling reason that would make me go back. Sorry, can't recommend- there are better options in Dubai.

1  Thank fasttrackDxB
Reviewed December 10, 2012

the restaurant's balcony was closed for refurbishment when we went which was a real shame as we wanted to see the fountain show.
the food was good and the service is attentive - though it was quiet.

1  Thank carbonlazy
Reviewed December 4, 2012

This was recommended by our Emirates flight attendant as a good place to sample Middle Eastern cuisine. Indeed, the food was good and we enjoyed it. We sat outside on the patio in the shadow of the Burj Khalifa. Or it would have been if hadn’t been dark. The dancing waters sprang into life every half hour and provided a spectacle. The service, however, on a scale of terrible to poor was mediocre. We had to fight for attention every time – ordering, getting more Perrier and please may we have the check. Nobody ever stopped by to ask if everything was all right and can we get you anything else? Maybe it was really busy, you are thinking. No, sorry. It was about one quarter full. Appetizers came quite quickly but so, unfortunately, did the mains. We were only half way through the appys. The waiter was not knowledgeable. Asked what comes with it, he said bread. So we ordered a side of the spicy potato cubes. The chicken kebabs turned up with fries which rendered the spuds redundant. The hot humous turned up cold. Although the food itself was fine, we can’t really recommend it.

1  Thank Shandie354
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

I was in burj Alain hamam on Dec ... in Dubai mall ... I eat my lunch there .. so I will give my feedback .. ^^
The food was bad , also the place was not clean I saw many flys flying on the food :'( the service was not bad ......

1  Thank Mzoon D