“Very bad service...what a disappointment !!!”
Review of Armani Hotel Dubai

Armani Hotel Dubai
Ranked #21 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed December 16, 2011

What can I say? A really big disappointment for a 5* hotel coz I really ve very high expectations.

I've been in touch with them since oct month to confirm all my restaurants I wanted to go & especially the time & date of going to " the top". At that time the staffs told me it was too early to booked coz they can only book it 1 month from the time I wanted. So recently, I wrote a mail to remind them & they kept asking me what time I wanted. Then told me the time I wanted is fully booked. If I want that time, I ve to buy at the door for 400 aed. Y should I pay for 400aed when I already confirmed months ahead for 100aed?
So to prove that they r wrong, I even wasted my time to search that mail & forward it to them that I'd confirmed the time ages ago.
To my surprise, the manager replied me a mail asking me to go for high tea but not a word
mentioning about the mistake they ve made. What's the point me paying for a high at 122 floor when I wanted to go up to the top floor.
I really think that everyone should be responsible for what they ve done wrong !!!

Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Queen2011_11
JHarding, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor in connection with your stay with us here at Armani Hotel Dubai from 20th to 24th December.

Please accept our most sincere apologies for this breakdown in communication. We can see from our records we did indeed make your reservation for At the Top on the 10th December for two guests to visit on the 20th December. We were then requested on the 11th December to cancell this. Our records then show that on the 14th December another request was made to re-book at 17:30 on the 20th which was no longer possible since the venue was already fully booked. The team made every attempt to accomodate your reservation and offered entrance to At.mosphere in order to help.

On behalf of the entire team we offer our most sincere apologies once again.

With our very best wishes.

Jason Harding

Write a ReviewReviews (1,904)

Reviewed December 7, 2011

Stayed in this hotel for two nights. Been to Dubai many times and we usually stay in Jumeirah as its the tourist area (by the beach). Decided to try the Armani Hotel which is located inside the Burj Khalifa in Downtown Dubai. It is definitely a lovely hotel - definitely one of the best in Dubai. We stayed in the classic room which had a lovely spacious room with a separate living area. My husband was very impressed with the control system - you get to control the lights, curtains with a remote control :). Very stylish and sleek interior all through. No complaints in terms of the cleanliness, service etc. The view (city view) is 'okayyy' not the best I've seen in Dubai - its not by the beach so if you are looking for a more scenic view, head to the Jumeirah area. The breakfast buffet was nothing to write home about - the usual. I'd say that the Armani Hotel is the best business hotel I've seen in Dubai. If you are professional coming to Dubai you would definitely want to stay in this part of town (close to the DIFC) and if you can afford it Armani is the place to stay. However if this is your first trip to Dubai or you're visiting with family and have money to spend, head to the Jumeirah Beach Hotel instead. For me, the best thing about the Armani Hotel - 1. It is literally 2 mins walk to Dubai Mall (the biggest Mall in Dubai with every store you can possibly imagine), and there is a separate entrance for Armani guests to the Mall 2. The hotels nightclub Armani Prive is the 'IT' club of the moment and guests of the hotel have no hassle getting in etc. 3. Best place to stay in Dubai when you're on a work trip 4. You get to say that you've stayed in the tallest building in the world (the hotel only takes up a few floors but well worth a trip to the bar on level 122 or to the observation deck on level 124)! However you dont have to stay in the hotel to experience the things I've listed above so ... All in all I'm glad I stayed here.

1  Thank DeeGA
JHarding, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2011

Dear Guest

We are all delighted to see you took the time to detail and enjoyed Armani/Prive, the Downtown area and At.mosphere Grill and Lounge on L122 of Burj Khalifa. We hope the in-room control system didn't distract your husband too much! Thank you also for highlighting the breakfast buffet which we will review following your comments.

We do hope to be able to welcome you back very soon, please let me know if we can make any arrangements for you.

Reviewed December 5, 2011

Spent two nights at the Armani after a week at Zighy Bay. A wonderful contrast between beach and city. The Armani is a stylish, sophisticated hotel. The service was exemplary. I must mention Luay who looked after us really well – nothing was too much trouble. We stayed in a Fountain Suite which was very spacious with all amenities you can think off and with a fantastic view of the fountain which kept us captivated every half hour our first night!

Breakfast buffet was great – with a very large selection. The Italian restaurant – Ristorante – was excellent - the food and the service.
Have booked to return in April. Having spent time in many different hotels in Dubai I can’t see me moving from the Armani to anywhere else!

Room Tip: The Fountain view suites are great
2  Thank fairyhill01
JHarding, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2011

Dear Guest

Thank you for posting such a positive and complementary review on TripAdvisor following your stay with us here at Armani Hotel Dubai.

We are all delighted to see you took advantage of our "twin destination" package with our partners at Zighy Bay and that you enjoyed your Fountain Suite and the fountain displays. I know Luay, the team in Lifestyle, Mediterraneo and Ristorante will be especially thrilled to see your feedback and.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in April 2012, please let me know if we can make any arrangements for you in advance.

Reviewed November 29, 2011

We enjoyed our stay at the Armani. From the lobby, restaurants and grounds it is all first class. Overall, security is tight and everyone is a little stuff but I think that is to be expected at a property like this. It is in a great location right next to Dubai Mall and the fountains. Breakfast buffet was excellent.

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank Prepwade
JHarding, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2011

Dear Guest

We are delighted to see you enjoyed your "Stay with Armani" experience following your stay with us here at Armani Hotel Dubai, thank you for sharing this on TripAdvisor.

Thank you also for highlighting your your satisfaction with our breakfast buffet and our Security team whom are all here to ensure our guests are looked after in this very high profile and magnificant building.

We all look forward to being given the oppurtunity to welcome you back in the very near future.

Reviewed November 19, 2011

Dear Mr. Harding,
We have reserved your hotel for 22-25 november. As we are arriving on Tuesday 22 at 07:20 we would like to ask you to make our check in time earlier. Second thing we would like to request is could you give us room on the 38th floor with fountain view? Is the spa service complimentary? Thank you in advance for your kind attention!!

Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Taki T
JHarding, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2011

Dear Guest
We are delighted to see you are staying from the 22nd to 25th November here at Armani Hotel Dubai and thank you for choosing us as your home in Dubai.
I will make contact with you seperatley in order to reply to your questions and anymore you may have, if I could ask you to send me your direct contact details to jharding@armanihotels.com.
With our very best wishes for now.

Reviewed November 5, 2011

was very nice to stay here, you have everything around near , and the mall and fountains are 2 minutes for the hotel. It was a complete armani style. The only problem was that it doesn't have a nice view..

Room Tip: chose the fountains view.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
JHarding, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2011

Dear Guest
Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor following your stay with us here at Armani Hotel Dubai. Congratulations from all of us on your recent wedding, we are pleased to see another posting from honeymoon couple who chose to spend their special holiday with us.
Your kind words will be shared with the entired team whom I know will be thrilled to see you enjoyed your "Stay with Armani" lifestyle experience and the attractions of the surrounding area. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally when you have the oppurtunity to return as I am sure we can give a room/suite with a suitable view.
We look forward to being given the oppurtunity to welcome you back in the very near future or to our sister property Armani Hotel Milano, the newest addition to our family which officially opens its doors at 11am on the 11th November 2011 - 11.11.11.11.

Reviewed November 1, 2011

The location is spectacular, you have half of the main atractions of Dubai walking distance, the room in design and function loved it, our lifestyle manager was aweso e with the reservations and everything, its not for kids, but we had a lovely stay, lets say staff will be as close as you want them to be, very very practical for getting around, we had free tickets to the Burj Kalifa at the top, breakfast buffet very complete, great city hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank KarlishSP
JHarding, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2011

Dear Guest
Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor following your stay with us here at Armani Hotel Dubai. Congratulations from all of us on your wedding, we are pleased to see you spent all or part of your honeymoon with us.
Your kind words will be shared with the entired team whom I know will be thrilled to see you enjoyed your "Stay with Armani" lifestyle experience as well as At the Top and the surrounding areas attractions.